Blaster/Nachi Removal tool reappears

Sp0iLedBrAt

Although Blaster/Nachi Removal tool is selected for removal in nLite and present in the Last_Session.ini file as marked, it keeps reappearing in every new session as not marked for removal. This is odd because it doesn't happen with any other component.

I'm using the last version of nLite with XP Pro SP1 CD.

Any thoughts or suggestion?

Thank you in advance,

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt, the Blaster option does not show in my nLite, perhaps because I am running XP x64. I was hoping to see the information associated with this option. Please take a look and post what nLite says when you hover over the Blaster option. Enjoy, John.

That's because it is a component that is not included in XP SP1 for a start (Blaster appeared in the late 2003), so that line is probably ignored when the presets are loaded. Then it's added by your SP3 and reappears for removal. I had the same problem with some exotic languages in SP3.

Sp0iLedBrAt, not necessary, but do take a look at it the next time you are in there. I think Ponch has the right answer. Enjoy, John.

Here it is, for your viewing pleasure :-)

Edit: confirming Ponch's solution, as I noticed the same symptom with removal of "Security Center" which became available with SP2, and I get it through SP3.

Edited by Sp0iLedBrAt