- Fixed an unhandled exception where loading the list view (the thumbnails and icons) would cause an ArgumentOutOfRangeException. This is caused by a race condition with the ImageList component. The fix does mean the list loads about 5-10% slower than usual, but this is hardly a big deal. In future I'll rework the mechanism to restore full speed.
- Menus and Dialogs changes
- MenuEx structures are now interpreted correctly, meaning an end to caption strings missing a few characters
- Dialogs are now displayed with the native dialog display libraries. HOWEVER they only seem to work for a few seconds before locking up and freezing the whole application. This probably has something to do with not handling the DialogProc correctly. I'll fix this in time for 0.9
- The tree view and property grid now shows things and works... to an extent. I haven't properly tested it though.
- Resource casting now works: if Resourcer does not correctly identify a given resource you can cast it to the appropriate one. This feature is largely redundant since it gets it right 99.9% of the time, so it's only really useful when working with badly authored files
Download it at http://anolis.codepl...ReleaseId=27687
Edited by W3bbo, 21 May 2009 - 07:00 PM.