Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Help: Sysprep, Drivers and ghost image creation for multiple Laptop Mo

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

shaneusm

shaneusm
  • 1 posts
Good morning/Day/Afternoon/Evening

I am trying to create a single Ghost image for a fleet of laptops, and right now I am having trouble finding a way to include all the drivers for each laptop model.

I have tried following several guides for installing drivers, but with no success. possibly because I am missing some critical step... or maybe because I'm being a dummy and missing the obvious.

If someone could provide a simple step by step guide for the easiest way to create this single image it would be appreciated.

Laptop Models to be included:
HP Compaq nx6120
HP Compaq 2510p

Dell Inspiron 9300
Dell Inspiron 9400

ACER TravelMate 4202 AWLMi

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as would a step by step dummies guide for how to create new driver packs for any Laptops models in the future.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

hansdg1

hansdg1
  • 2 posts
hey i am in the same boat. i have about 5-6 different types of desktops that i want to setup to be able to image with one image but i can't get the drivers to install either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN