Search is crap!

Well then try other words like "new nlite version" for instance. Or search for posts by the author.

You could also post this complain in the appropriate subforum ("Site and Forum issues"), also using other words, like "Search not very effective", or "locking my thread is so unfair" or "bhouuuuu !".

hi, people always say use the search?, its rubbish try this one Search nLite Update and see if i get any info back, i did'nt just loads of crap!

cheers james

I was almost tempted to ask you to use the search function because this has been brought up so many times. :lol: Honestly though, that search term isn't very specific and of course it will bring up hundreds upon thousands of results (nLite's pretty popular). I suggest you take a look at the Advanced Usage Help when searching - it'll tell you how to properly search for something. :thumbup

Oh, and yeah...

[ Moved. ]

I think the search feature works better on this SW then on most VBB sites!! (Now that search can be a real pain!!)

Sometimes i search for things IN THE TITLE and they dont come up in the search!! (VBB didnt used to be so bad,Vbulletin made things worse (Before selling the company a few years ago))