remove guirunonce addon ( How to )

crookadile

Hi,

I want to remove a Guirunonce addon ( avgfree ).

Apart from deleting avgfree.exe from the svcpack folder what else should I remove to completely remove the addon.

I believe the addon was made by johndoe74.

Thanks in advance for any help.

crookadile, you have not provide enough information. What is the name of the Addon? Please provide a link to the AddOn. You might consider PMing the owner for an uninstaller. Look in the avgfree folder and see if there is an uninstaller. Enjoy, John.

He wants to remove it from the svcpack folder, not from an installed Windows.

crookadile, there are other ways (editing nlite.cm_, etc) but it's best to just start fresh and make another nLited source without the addon.

-X-, you are quite right and your solution is probably the best. However, if the OP really wants to remove it without rerunning nLite, he/she can probably remove the .exe and remove the line in the SVCPACK.INF that refers to the .exe. When we get a response we can look at the AddOn to see the details. Thanks, John.

Thanks for your input guys.

I have used -X-'s method of removing the .exe from the svcpack folder and editing the nlite.cm.

Worked a treat, once again thank you.

P.S johnhc there was no reference to the addon in svcpack.inf. ( probably because it was guirunonce )

Edited by crookadile