Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

vLite sucessors

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

drfakeacc

drfakeacc

• 12 posts
is there any sucessor or something similiar to vLite? I don't mean directly the unattended-part, more the removing components-part. We definitively need something that fits Windows Seven and since vLite seems to be dead, i think someone has to continue.
Of course, vLite still works in some cases, but it needs annotations to let it fit Windows Seven. So, is there anything on the horizon?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

vasil

vasil

• 17 posts
well, I dont know if nuhi has answered here, but I read some interview where he says hes unlikely to start it due to his new full-time job. makes me wonder tho, how many of the people around here are ready to start paying for nlite/vlite/7lite? I dont know if hes ever considered making a living out of them, but Im pretty sure lots of people will be willing to pay. so yeah, maybe the community should organize something...

gamehead200

gamehead200

SEARCH!!! SEARCH!!!

• Super Moderator
  • 7,039 posts
Short answer: No.

Long answer: No - search the forums for more info. This has been asked over and over again.

[ Closed. ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN