Integration of AMD / ATI SB7XX textmode RAID / AHCI drivers on an XP

MikeD

So the link above is not a valid Microsoft link?

Sure it is but is ONLY for the Service Pack 3.

You need a XP install CD, or .iso to which you can apply (or integrate) the Service Pack (or that you apply to an existing install).

It is just a (cumulative) update, the contents of the.iso are essentially the WINDOWSXP-KB936929-SP3-X86-ENU.EXE (the actual service pack executable).

jaclaz

• 2 weeks later...

Sir

i tried to install win xp in HP15-g004AU and its bios has no IDE mode option.

and sata hw id is PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7804&CC_0106 i have integrate 32bit AMD SBxxx AHCI& RAID Driver v3.3.1540.33 for XP mod by Fernando but when setup says Starting Windows Xp Setup my lappy turn off automatically just after 2 seconds of hard disk partition displayed...

i have tried all of drivers available on regarding this sata controller.. after lot of googling... but failed.. every time i saw BSOD or after partition window system turned off automatically... Plzzz Help...

Same situation happen with ASUS x552E having sata hw id is PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&CC_0106...

only difference is setup continues after partition screen and installation files copies to hdd

and when device restart to continue setup to installing device (GUI Screen) window BSOD appears...

PLZ PLZ HELP....

Edited by Sumitcoolsgm

Sir i already tried for this one... same problem happened.. please sir suggest me any other things according to my laptop model.. i guess it have PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7804&CC_0106   &   PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7801&CC_0106  hardware but common AHCI drivers don't work on it... may be it need specific drivers according to their model no HP15-g004AU and Asus x552e respectively... sir please help..

• 5 months later...

Since the MEGA download links to my modded 32/64bit AMD SBxxx AHCI&RAID drivers v3.3.1540.33 for Windows XP (x86/x64), which I had posted >here<, were dead, I have re-uploaded them both to my OneDrive account and corrected the links.

Here are the links again:

>32bit AMD SBxxx AHCI & RAID Driver v3.3.1540.33 for XP mod by Fernando<

>64bit AMD SBxxx AHCI & RAID Driver v3.3.1540.33 for XP x64 mod by Fernando<

Good luck!