Thanks for your searching, finding and uploading these new AMD AHCI/RAID textmode drivers for Windows XP/XPx64 dated 04/06/2010 (32bit) resp. 03/24/2010 (64bit).
I found this today by chance, and it is the latest (non-modified) version, so I'm attaching it here.
Since the original AMD textmode drivers v3.2.1548.37
- only will support AMD SB7xx AHCI/RAID and AMD SB8xx RAID systems and
- have some needless entries within the TXTSETUP.OEM files, which may cause error messages regarding "missing files" while installing the OS,
Here are the download links to the original and WHQL certified drivers, where I have just cleaned the TXTSETUP.OEM files:
>32bit AMD SB7xx & SB8xx AHCI/RAID driver v3.2.1548.37 prepared for the XP integration<
>64bit AMD SB7xx & SB8xx AHCI/RAID driver v3.2.1548.37 prepared for the XP x64 integration<
- These drivers will not work with AMD SB6xx chipsets, because the HardwareID's are missing!
Users with an AMD SB6xx chipset mainboard, who want to use these newest AMD textmode drivers for Windows XP (32/64bit), may try one of these drivers, which have been customized by me:
>32bit AMD SBxxx textmode driver v3.2.1548.37 for XP mod by Fernando<
>64bit AMD SBxxx textmode driver v3.2.1548.37 for XPx64 mod by Fernando<
- These packages do contain the original 32/64bit AMD driver. I have only customized the associated text files with the suffix ".OEM" and ".INF".
- Due to the customization the driver has lost the WHQL stamp, but this doesn't have any effect on the function of the driver.
- Although I have done my very best, I cannot guarantee, that they will work for your system.
- You may try them at own risk.
Edited by Fernando 1, 05 June 2011 - 09:44 AM.