Alpha 1-5 apply extender technologies now only to one type of GDI resource - DIB bitmap, which is most common heavy resource.
Beta 1-2 covers all bitmaps and thus saves more resources.
Eventually, this technology will be included into Revolutions Pack.
Beta (meaning - untested) version is aimed to ensure:
- This technology will work on all systems and all file versions.
- This technology is applicable to real systems.
- This technology does not introduce problems with performance and stability.
So, you can help me much by testing it.
What you shouldn't see:
- Crashes, BSODs and lockups.
- Graphical glitches.
- Resource leaks.
- Any crash would be fatal, and any error during initialization will lock up your system.
Beta 2 installs on top of latest RP9 (RP9.1.0) and replaces existing RP9 "GDI Salvation" techologies.
Extract zip somewhere, right-click on .inf file and select "Install".
Please don't duplicate error messages. Please don't redistribute. Please read this thread.
This post has been edited by Tihiy: 27 August 2009 - 01:40 PM