Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

COD4 Maps

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Zenskas

Zenskas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Joined 07-May 08
:hello:
So COD:WAW gets its third map pack soon but COD4 only ever got one! Was wondering if it was possible at all to get new maps as I am getting bored of the current ones. Four extra maps isn't a lot of extra content that has been made :}
I hope MW2 gets more extra map packs than COD4 does when it comes out :yes:

EDIT: Wow this is the 1000th topic in gamers hangout!!! :P

EDIT 2: Found out that people have made extra maps so now I guess does anyone have recommendations for good quality user made maps?

Edited by Zenskas, 27 July 2009 - 02:15 AM.

[Passive Gamer] Silverstone TJ08-EW | Intel Core i7 3770S | Silverstone Heligon HE02 | ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3 | 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | ASUS GTX 750 Ti Strix OC 2GB | Antec Neo HE 550W |

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

computerwizkid

computerwizkid

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 24-August 07
I highly doubt there will be more dlc for COD4.Frankly,COD4 was a "console" game.Infinity Ward rejected the PC community.Treyarch,although they had a buggy game,aleast talked to the PC community.And MW2 will just be like COD4 since again they are ignoring the PC community.I say that because the Prestige edition is console only and not being released for PC.
Random text :D

computerwizkid

computerwizkid

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Joined 24-August 07
For the info i got from my other post,go here:

http://bashandslash....c...&Itemid=111
Random text :D

Zenskas

Zenskas

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Joined 07-May 08
Yea kinda sucks because COD4 is such a good game. Another map pack would have kept it a bit more interesting though. Ah well at least I found user created maps and the modding tools.

[Passive Gamer] Silverstone TJ08-EW | Intel Core i7 3770S | Silverstone Heligon HE02 | ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z/Gen3 | 8GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1866MHz | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | ASUS GTX 750 Ti Strix OC 2GB | Antec Neo HE 550W |

XPerties

XPerties

MSFN OG Senior

• Patrons
  • 2,994 posts
  • Joined 18-August 01
I'm already bored with the latest map pack for WOW...Can't wait for MW:2

You want some Glock with that?
★ :::: Xbox Live GamerTag = ScreamingSkulls

leadboots5

leadboots5

Junior

• Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Joined 13-May 07
The COD map pack i didn't like, and i even got it for free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN