How do I retrieve my Windows 7 RC activation key?

MarkJohnson

I found it with more searching. For those not in the know, just go to microsoft.com and choose to download Windows 7 RC and it will ask you to log back in and it will give you the key on the download page and you won't have to download anything if you don't want to. It says the download option expires August 20, 2009, but you can get your product key up until the RC expires on June 1, 2009.

-=Mark=-

I found it with more searching. For those not in the know, just go to microsoft.com and choose to download Windows 7 RC and it will ask you to log back in and it will give you the key on the download page and you won't have to download anything if you don't want to. It says the download option expires August 20, 2009, but you can get your product key up until the RC expires on June 1, 2009.

-=Mark=-

2010 I think the OP means.

-=Mark=-

OP said *expires* June 9 2009. The Beta expired then, the RC expires in 2010, with limited use starting March 1.