I plan to get a couple inflatable screens (12' - 16' ones probably) and I already have projectors for displaying the games on the screen and i also have the sound systems taken care of.
Heres my problems:
I own a PS3 and a Wii and I think the PS3 is great but would be money wasted on the console that could be better used elsewhere and im afraid the Wii would be too kiddie for our crowd
So that leaves me with Buying 1-2 XBOX 360s and 1-2 GH/Rockband kits. I have never used an XBOX360 and i have no rhythm so i cant play RB/GH
so here is the questions:
- Guitar Hero or Rock Band? (what are the pro/cons of each?)
- Arcade or Pro? -already decided against doing Elites
- The guitar controllers -is there any interoperability or are they all only compatible with what comes in the box?
- I dont think i need a harddrive but i could be wrong. (these will never be used for anything but 1 or 2 games and will probably never see any paid DLC)
- Any Controllers must be wireless (because i dont want 20 foot of controller cords for each player)
- Component output (RGBLR) will be needed -no HDMI needed
- Does RB/GH require a controller or can the guitar/drums/mic be the only controller on 1 system and i use both controllers on the XBOX for 2P games like SFIV