Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Updating the unattended guide

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

cluberti

cluberti

Gustatus similis pullus

• Supervisor
  • 11,252 posts
  • Joined 09-September 01
I apologize for the cross-post in the Win7, Vista, and XP unattended sections, but a few of us are working on updating the MSFN unattended site with a polished, updated guide that will apply to XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, and Server 2008 R2. It's of course nowhere near ready, but in the meantime I'm posting random bits (some parts polished, others maybe not so much) to my personal blog in the meantime to bridge the gap. Since the XP unattended guide has gone fairly unchanged since 2004, we thought it time to update the content to include the newer operating systems as well. Please take a look, comment, pass the link along if it's good, etc. We're always open for comments and suggestions.
MCTS Windows Internals, MCITP Server 2008 EA, MCTS MDT/BDD, MCSE/MCSA Server 2003, Server 2012, Windows 8
--------------------
Please read the rules before posting!
Please consider donating to MSFN to keep it up and running!

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users