• Windows Defender
    • Internet Explorer 8
    • Cards
    • Windows CardSpace
    • System Error Reporting
    • Windows' branding banner images for x64 systems

[*]Improved uninstallation so all your settings are now reset

[*]Added a Feedback system

[*]And to top it all off, the download is over a megabyte smaller than Release 5

Downloaderise it.

Nice, but I am not able to install.

Even after uninstalling Xpize the Xpize way it is not possible to reinstall. :blink:

Tells me that Xpize 5R5 has done something that needs restarting the PC in order to continue. 5R5 is Gone! But no luck to install 5R6 (so, back to 5R5 so that I can live with XP all day).

Even after uninstalling Xpize the Xpize way it is not possible to reinstall. :blink:

Tells me that Xpize 5R5 has done something that needs restarting the PC in order to continue. 5R5 is Gone! But no luck to install 5R6 (so, back to 5R5 so that I can live with XP all day).

It's a safety feature. If you have pending Windows Updates to install and stuff like that it will refuse to install so it doesn't conflict with them. Just restart your computer and it should work fine. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

Hi.

Uninstalled R5 and installed succesfully R6 but... where are fedora icons? Are they removed from R5 to R6?

Thanks.

P.S.: i've installed Luna Element Package

Second: there's a bug in explorer patched, but not in iexplore in multiple files selection (or maybe depends on network or local?), see images:

post-257464-1251811225_thumb.png

post-257464-1251811239_thumb.png

Edited by GiGiSSiMo

It's a safety feature. If you have pending Windows Updates to install and stuff like that it will refuse to install so it doesn't conflict with them. Just restart your computer and it should work fine. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

That is just it - I have rebooted several times. :wacko:

Is there some registry entry to clear saying "There is no pending Windows updates to install"?

Is there some registry entry to clear saying "There is no pending Windows updates to install"?

your can bypass this check by adding the "/ignoreCondition" switch if you run it from the command-line, this switch also bypasses any condition check in the installer or the package.

FYI, it checks:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\PendingFileRenameOperations

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RebootRequired

Uninstalled R5 and installed succesfully R6 but... where are fedora icons? Are they removed from R5 to R6?

The Fedora cursors? They're included in xpize 5R6 but might not be installed if the uninstall wasn't clean. Check your %windir%\Cursors directory.

As for Luna Element, that's an issue with the shellsyle.dll, not explorer.exe. It's a minor thing, I'd overlook it.

your can bypass this check by adding the "/ignoreCondition" switch if you run it from the command-line, this switch also bypasses any condition check in the installer or the package.

FYI, it checks:

HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\PendingFileRenameOperations

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate\Auto Update\RebootRequired

:thumbup Thx, works great now!

:thumbup Thx, works great now!

What was in those registry keys, btw?

\??\C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\TEMPOR~1\Content.IE5\index.dat

\??\C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Cookies\index.dat

\??\C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\History\History.IE5\index.dat

\??\C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\~nsu.tmp\Au_.exe

No such entry.