Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vegettoxp

Multi OS USB Drive

6 posts in this topic

Hello there Guys, I just finished trying out installing Win 7 from Flash Drive, Freaken Sweet. So Fast! So now I wanted to take my project up to the next step. Now I wanted to Create A Flash Drive With Windows XP Pro, Vista and Win 7. I know how to make the USB Bootbable, but what I don't know is, How do I create a Menu to Choose what OS to install. I think you guys understand what I am trying to do. Have a Main-Menu with the Listed OS to Install.

So if you guys can point me to the right direction on How can I do this, it would really help me out Big Time. Also On the Flash Drive, Do I just create a Folder for Each OS?

Thank you for all youe Help Guys!

Josh :thumbup

moved to install from USB...

HI

I have the ISO images of Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, custom Windows 7 32-64 bit and GParted 0.4.8.1.

How do I make a boot USB stick so that I can choose whether to start the installation of a Windows system or start GParted?

By chance, there is a complete guide to this?

THANKS

BYE

As Bob Dylan would have put it :w00t::

How many boards must a man post to, before you can call him a bore
How do I make a boot USB stick so that I can choose whether to start the installation of a Windows system or start GParted?

By chance, there is a complete guide to this?

The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind....

..or in google and in doing some homework....

http://www.boot-land.net/forums/index.php?...ic=9736&hl=

jaclaz