Quick Launch Classic 7 Tool 1.0.5

wazer

Updated to 1.03.

Many thanks wazer ;)

It seems that for french language the right button position isn't the same; for "Hide "Quick Launch" toolbar text" and "Hide "Quick Launch" toolbar title"!

I must look for and I've sometimes the window asking the folder I want open (the script doesn't go directly to Quick Launch, but inside My Documents)!?

Regards

Edited by myselfidem

I'm using 64 bit English and the new doesn't work like the old. I end up with 2 toolbars Quicklaunch

I still have to slide it over on the old dated: ; Last Edited: 09/12/2009

I think the writing to reg and also the clicking is what makes it double.

Updated to 1.03.

Many thanks wazer ;)

It seems that for french language the right button position isn't the same; for "Hide "Quick Launch" toolbar text" and "Hide "Quick Launch" toolbar title"!

I must look for and I've sometimes the window asking the folder I want open (the script doesn't go directly to Quick Launch, but inside My Documents)!?

Regards

(1) Change Language code

It is. Okay see this and make sure you only change this for language code.

changecodelanguagetxt.jpg

Only change the market one with purple, and ofc your allowed to change the msgbox warnings. Thats all no more than that!!

(2)

QuickLaunch folder

This folder should have the same name no matter what version/language your on...

%appdata%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

you shall not change the name of that folder, thats going to be messy.

(3) Enumshell dump.

I have attached enumshell.. Download and and run it, it will make a txt dump in the folder enumshell on desktop.

Now i wanna know what MSTaskListWClass correct text is for my language (DANISH) so i run the enumshell to see. look below.

My dump look like this.

Sorry cannot bold in code wraps. Look for MSTaskListWClass

Shell window: HWND = 0x0001009A class = "Shell_TrayWnd" title = "" process = explorer.exe
class = "TrayNotifyWnd" title = "" HWND = 0x000100AC parent = 0x0001009A
class = "TrayClockWClass" title = "14:47" HWND = 0x000100AE parent = 0x000100AC
class = "TrayShowDesktopButtonWClass" title = "" HWND = 0x000100B0 parent = 0x000100AC
class = "SysPager" title = "" HWND = 0x000100BC parent = 0x000100AC
class = "ToolbarWindow32" title = "Brugeren forfremmede meddelelsesområdet" HWND = 0x000100BE parent = 0x000100BC
class = "ToolbarWindow32" title = "Systemet forfremmede meddelelsesområdet" HWND = 0x000100C2 parent = 0x000100AC noArea
class = "Button" title = "" HWND = 0x000100C4 parent = 0x000100AC noArea
class = "ReBarWindow32" title = "" HWND = 0x000100D2 parent = 0x0001009A
class = "ToolbarWindow32" title = "Quick Launch" HWND = 0x000100DA parent = 0x000100D2
class = "MSTaskSwWClass" title = "Programmer, der kører" HWND = 0x000100DC parent = 0x000100D2
class = "MSTaskListWClass" title = "[b]Programmer, der kører[/b]" HWND = 0x000100DE parent = 0x000100DC

Shell process: explorer.exe

UmTbar: shell = 0x0001009A tbar = 0x000100DC

So i know now its Programmer, der kører i then change "Running applications" with Programmer, der kører

English Format

$CURRENTAPPS = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[CLASS:MSTaskListWClass; TEXT:Running applications]")

Danish Format

$CURRENTAPPS = ControlGetPos("[CLASS:Shell_TrayWnd]", "", "[CLASS:MSTaskListWClass; TEXT:Programmer, der kører]")

I'm using 64 bit English and the new doesn't work like the old. I end up with 2 toolbars Quicklaunch

I still have to slide it over on the old dated: ; Last Edited: 09/12/2009

I think the writing to reg and also the clicking is what makes it double.

Make sure your on english version else translate it to your language. Make sure you didnt already have quick launch attached to the taskbar remove it first.

Doing by rightclick on toolbar select new folder, click on quick launch and it should now be gone. Try again.

I also running windows 7 64.

Tested english 32/64 bit. WORKING

Tested danish 32/64 bit. WORKING

I have tested with so many friends now. It works all the time.

Edited by wazer

:) I know what I'm doing with Quicklaunch

Now when I run it the taskbar goes to double height also. Tried from different folders and on desktop. Still double Quicklaunch. Perhaps I have some update you don't(I'm fully updated) or something is different.

EDIT: I think I know whats wrong. I copy from my previous and it already exists with my shortcuts. I run your old and enable it in my Unattended

When you blank screen and it comes back there is already Quicklaunch on left side near Start. Then it run's the clicking part and double's it.

perhaps you need to run some code to see if any shorcuts already exist and if so don't run second part?

Edited by maxXPsoft

:) I know what I'm doing with Quicklaunch

Now when I run it the taskbar goes to double height also. Tried from different folders and on desktop. Still double Quicklaunch. Perhaps I have some update you don't(I'm fully updated) or something is different.

EDIT: I think I know whats wrong. I copy from my previous and it already exists with my shortcuts. I run your old and enable it in my Unattended

When you blank screen and it comes back there is already Quicklaunch on left side near Start. Then it run's the clicking part and double's it.

perhaps you need to run some code to see if any shorcuts already exist and if so don't run second part?

Well if you wanna help then glady getting all the help we need to get the quicklaunch back for everybody that wants it. :). As i said you cannot have one added to taskbar already, then it will mix up.

As far as i go. I dont know how to do that. So wanna help then help :)

something along the lines of

If FileExists("%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\*.lnk") Then we quit or jump to end maybe

not sure where to put it but I'll experiment

Is your Quicklaunch folder empty when you run the script?

both dud ideas. tried both

Edited by maxXPsoft

something along the lines of

If FileExists("%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\*.lnk") Then we quit or jump to end maybe

not sure where to put it but I'll experiment

Is your Quicklaunch folder empty when you run the script?

both dud ideas. tried both

No i dont think we can do it that way. Because theres already 3 *lnk in there from standard. The minimize button, the 3d tabbing shortcut and IE shortcut, will be generated the first time you start IE.

Hello!

Thank you very much waser for the layout and the infos!

I've found some help but I can't install the Quick Lauch. I will try again!

Regards

np man :=). Did you download enumshell i attached to my post?

Hello wazer!

Yes I've used "enumshell", thanks:

enumshell.txt

Shell window: HWND = 0x001A0080 class = "Shell_TrayWnd" title = "" process = explorer.exe

class = "TrayNotifyWnd" title = "" HWND = 0x0021025A parent = 0x001A0080

class = "TrayClockWClass" title = "11:31" HWND = 0x002A0254 parent = 0x0021025A

class = "TrayShowDesktopButtonWClass" title = "" HWND = 0x001C0248 parent = 0x0021025A

class = "SysPager" title = "" HWND = 0x00190206 parent = 0x0021025A

class = "ToolbarWindow32" title = "Zone de notification utilisateur promue" HWND = 0x002D01FA parent = 0x00190206

class = "ToolbarWindow32" title = "Zone de notification système promue" HWND = 0x002001E8 parent = 0x0021025A noArea

class = "Button" title = "" HWND = 0x002C01D6 parent = 0x0021025A noArea

class = "ReBarWindow32" title = "" HWND = 0x00220214 parent = 0x001A0080

class = "MSTaskSwWClass" title = "Applications en cours d'exécution" HWND = 0x001C0230 parent = 0x00220214

class = "MSTaskListWClass" title = "Applications en cours d'exécution" HWND = 0x00320220 parent = 0x001C0230

Shell process: explorer.exe

UmTbar: shell = 0x001A0080 tbar = 0x001C0230

I've add the French lines inside the AutoIt script! But the "Quick Launch" appear only the fist time I try the script and Hide text and Hide title don't work (freeze).

If I try a new time the "Quick Launch" doesn't appear, but a window (display the folder: Documents) ask me to choose one folder and the installation fails!

I've just add one more Regwrite:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CTF\LangBar", "ShowStatus", "REG_DWORD", "3"

Many thanks. Regards

*Edit: The reg add to close the Langbar doesn't work for me!!

Edited by myselfidem

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I'm using Win7 with 3 languages English, French and Hebrew.

I tested the quick luanch english version, it works like a charm.

I tested the French myselitem version it hang at

;Change to your desired language - "New Toolbar" Only!
WinWaitActive("Nouvelle barre d'outils")

(see image bellow)

I modify a second quick luanch english to French and to Hebrew, I got the same error. It allways hang at

WinWaitActive("New Toolbar")

I4ll qppreciqte qny help

Regards

post-11791-027423900 1287675731_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...