"Revival" and UPDATE from tomorrow ...
* Bug fixes and improvements
# 2013.10.1 v126.96.36.199
Fixed a bug that causes the popup menu could not function in sector edit screen.
# 2013.10.1 v1.2.0
1. Fixed the "Access denied" bug in sector editing function
( UnderWin7+ the writing may fail because "important sectors" of a file system will be protected by OS);
2. Fixed the "Access denied" bug when restoring partition table from a .dpt file;
3. The EBR of logical partitions (also called "partition gap" in WinHex) were added to the partitions list menu;
4. Added supporting to the "testsigning" parameter in BCD editing function;
5. Added supporting to the "bootmenupolicy", which is used to enable or disable the Metro boot manager (blue screen) of Windows 8+;
6. Fixed a bug that causes the writting failure of PBR. This bug exists in v1.1.4 and v1.1.5;
7. Uses Simsun, PMingLiu, Tahoma as the default font to generate the patterns for non-AscII characters in Grub4Dos menu editor;
8. Fixed a bug that causes the hot-key name of Grub4Dos MBR 0.4.6a not saved correctly;
9. Displays the hot-key name in the Grub4Dos MBR screen, not the scan code as before;
10. According to feedbacks, the registry writing was removed from BOOTICE;
DL + CL: http://bbs.ipauly.co...pic.php?f=2&t=2
(32-bit & 64-bit Versions available)
BTW: Screen from an earlier Version - but a Picture paints a ...bla ...
© iPauly @ Chengdu, CHINA
DD: Jun 2013 - 99 KB (.zip) - English/Chinese - Portable - Donation Freeware
OS: Windows ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8 (32-bit)
XORBOOT is a multi-system boot manager with graphics menus, it manages the booting of 16 systems.
Supported boot types: Grub4DOS, NTLDR/BOOTMGR, SYSLINUX, PLoP Boot Manager, MS-DOS/FreeDOS and IMG/ISO.
Edited by e-t-c, 01 October 2013 - 08:51 AM.