Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

screen shot

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

sparky56

sparky56
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 19-September 09
can someone please help me figure out why i can not seem to make screen shots i am doig something wrong i did get this to show up why cant i download from adobe

steve

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
Timestamp: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:00:47 UTC

Line: 46
Char: 3
Code: 0
URI: http://wwwimages.ado...be/urlParser.js

Edited by sparky56, 19 September 2009 - 01:12 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

x-Shadow-x

x-Shadow-x

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined 12-February 08
What are you trying to take a screenshot of? Your desktop? If so, press the printscreen (or Print Scrn) button (look around where the Backspace button is). Then go into microsoft paint, go to paste or press ctrl + v. Go to file -> Save. Save it as what ever you want. Now go to an image hosting site (tinypic.com imageshack.com photobucket.com) and upload it.
www.aftershockforums.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users