Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Silent Install Scripts (nLite)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

wes

wes
  • 2 posts
Hello everyone. I have used this forum a great deal to help me with many of my silent installations, but now I actually need help because I had difficulties finding my next requirement on this forum. This is a great forum by the way, VERY helpful.

This seems to me like a very basic need, but some reason I could just not find what I am looking for. I apologize if this was covered somewhere else, and if it was please send me the link.

So I have been spending many many hours scripting, creating autoinstalls for many programs. I then created an autoinstall to install all of the many programs that I created the autoinstalls for. So basically I now have a single exe file that automatically installs all of my programs that I want on the computer.

Now my question; how do I get nLite to install this exe after the installation of Windows completes? I tried adding it to the hotfixes/addon section, but that did not work.

So basically I just want this exe to run after Windows finishes its install.

I greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Cheers!

Wes

<Edit>
I figured it out. I found "RunOnce" section in nLite.

%systemdrive%tempBaseInstalls.exe
rd C:temp /S /Q

Edited by wes, 12 October 2009 - 02:46 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN