Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

On 3rd go it working all fine.

Only thing I don't understand is adding off applications using Add Apps button.

I have the folder Apps at the root and the app sees this, but no idea what I'm supposed to see or do.

it opens the window with tick boxes, but no idea what i should expect to see.

you have some simple steps an id*** can follow please.

oioldman

About 5th post down shows Firefox and the purpose of FLAG1, FLAG2 to copy registry, Files, Folders from a current Install of an application

You can get InstallWatchPro and Jump2reg from same download as Se7en_UA as a Test

Example Make a Folder in APPS named exactly like in the Appswitch.dat = InstallWatchPro or Jump2reg and extract there

Modify or check the Se7en_UA\Appswitch.dat as that is your database and a lot of examples in it. These 2 should exist, Firefox is correct and has an autoit script

[InstallWatchPro]
REM http://www.epsilonsquared.com/installwatch.htm
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "InstallWatchPro 2.5c" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\InstallWatchPro\InstallWatchPro_Inno.exe /Silent" /f
FLAG3=%ProgramFiles%\Epsilon Squared\InstallWatch Pro
FLAG1=HKCU\Software\Epsilon Squared\IW Engine\Window

[Jump2reg]
REM http://veegertx.com/files/jump2reg.php?
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /VE /D "Jump2reg 2.8.7 x64 Aware" /f
REG ADD %KEY%\iAdd /V Inum /D "CMD /C Start /Wait %SystemDrive%\APPS\Jump2reg\Jump2regsetup2.8.7 /SILENT /SP-" /f
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\Jump2reg\Jump2Reg.J2R
FLAG2=%ProgramFiles%\Jump2reg\Jump2Reg.ini

Just like the Applications Installer you can use the RunOnceEx Tester button to test the APP or multiple. If you go there now and select InstallWatchPro or Jump2reg and press [Process] it will convert to Runoncex code

[ADD Entries] adds to registry so you can check code

[install] it will run it and install it.

That allow's you to test switches and stuff. :thumbup

or like me I install 20 -60 APPS on different PC's and If I forget 1 or more I can use the Tester to easily install it as long as the Folder exists in both APPS and in the Appswitch.dat

My Tester look down on right side

post-9484-12670531093_thumb.png

Edited by maxXPsoft

Decided to address the false positive on pskill

Had to finish my VM and check some things.

'Se7en_UA.exe 6.2.0: February 27, 2010, 5:39:07 PM
' Made $OEM$ corrections for Alienware, Fujitsu, Lenovo setupcomplete.cmd which they use
' Only can support OEM for what I have knowledge of
' Acer, Alienware, Asus, Dell, Fujitsu, Gateway, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba
' Replaced pskill.exe with new version 1.13 which don't set off my Norton

Edited by maxXPsoft

Then perhaps you need to boot into auditUser and sysprep as you come out of that with shutdown. Then I think you could ghost that. Next time it boots it will go to Windows welcome.

To help with that using my app select the

[No]     Run APP Installer in AUDITSYSTEM and AUDITUSER Pass

at the end of Applications.

Edit: I've done said you can edit the .cmd files and not run my thing to install your applications if you wanted to. But it can be used during Audit also and then removed

Edited by maxXPsoft

Sorry max, I'm new to to se7en_ua, I have use vista tool by janz n muiz to integrate update n vlite by nuhi to make unattended installation, both need waik installed. So I wanna try to use urs, i've read the first n the last post, said it don't need WAIK installed! What I wanna ask is :

1. I've WAIK for vista SP1, do I have to uninstall first, cuz when I run Se7en_UA n copy the dvd, after finished it failed to mounting the wim n the error text is "wimserv.exe not installed or something" (I'm not exactly remember, I'm posting this in my office but I've build my project in my home with no internet connection, hope I can post the error message)

2. My Vista DVD is a retail edition, so if i wanna activate my licence i've to do online or by phone! In the OEM description u mention bout backup licence for non OEM dvd, so can I automatically activated my vista dvd use Se7en_UA? Cuz it really helpfull for someone like me who dont have an internet connection to have automatically activated Vista DVD (anyway I've valid licence not the cracked one, I download Vista RTM iso from microsoft, it take 1 day n half to finish so please don't ask about windows genuine, I've spent my half salary just to buy the licence)

Anyway here's the description of my OS n target OS:

1. My system is Vista SP2 x86

2. Target OS is Vista SP2 x86

Any suggestion from max n other members is appreciated, n sorry if I have mistakenly typing! PEACE!!!

Any suggestion from max n other members is appreciated, n sorry if I have mistakenly typing! PEACE!!!

Let me check on Vista activation first whether its same or not. I can copy activation form existing activated 7 PC but not sure whether Vista was the same and I'll inquire about it or we can check for the 2 files. I use same things Paymyrent does on 7 and I asked and he helped me with it. If different I'll have to modify my stuff real quick.

Wait on this.

1. Uninstall the WAIK cause it uses something else than the 7 version. I mount and copy files from the .wim as it restarts after copy dvd as needed. There may be a reg thing we also may have to eliminate so hope you comfortable with that or can use my Jump2reg and search for WIMMount.

I do have almost all the code in there to work with your waik but haven't had time to finish messing with removes.

I was using this for awhile on Vista SP2 X64 before going to 7 and I made many Installs fixing error's. X64 is harder than x86 so shouldn't have any problems.

I even have an XP PC sp3 behind me I spin around and do installs for vista/seven from it but has to be same architecture.

Hmmm,ok max, I'll try again but this time I'll uninstall WAIK first! If fail I will try to install via pc in my office that has Windows XP SP3 x86. If there's another error I'll post to U, n I'm really sorry if I cant reply again today cuz I'm online in internet cafe (I'm workin as an accounting in my brother's company, I earn a small salary a month, so sorry). I'll post again tomorrow, hope with a good news (I really hope so, :D ). Anyway thx max for ur reply, hope GOD bless ur knowledge just like Ricktendo, Ryanvm, 5eraph, OnePiece n Nonnofabio, Kelsenavian (waiting more addons from u,hehe), Muiz, HJW n others member who always help people for developing their operating system (especially windows). PEACE ALWAYS...STOP WARS!!!

Hmmm,ok max, I'll try again but this time I'll uninstall WAIK first! If fail I will try to install via pc in my office that has Windows XP SP3 x86. If there's another error I'll post to U

This error your most likely getting in the Dos box

The image could not be mounted because the wimmount.sys driver is not installed

on this machine. To fix this error, install the wimmount.sys driver.

I installed the waik you're using and thats what I get. Too late tonight as time to go to work but I'll uninstall and see what it takes to fix.

@MaxXPsoft

At first, thank you very much for sharing your nice and good software and spending time to give us answers about ours difficulties.

With Se7en_UA, I have an error with the folder "spwizimg.dll"; during the installation this one not match my Windows 7 version. I think [install.wim, 5] needs also the new "spwizimg.dll"!

Maybe the reson is that the file "imageres.dll" is also in english and mine own contains a file in localized language (french)?

However, I think the 7Backgroud.rar and dlls are working on an english version.

I've made my own "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" and all is fine and I've installed Windows 7 with Se7en_UA6.2.0 successfully. I spent a long time!!!

I am working on a new "Se7en_UA French guide n°2"; and add a new chapiter with an explaination on how to make the modifications.

I post the new guide soon!

Regards.

Edited by myselfidem

@MaxXPsoft

Maybe the reson is that the file "imageres.dll" is also in english and mine own contains a file in localized language (french)?

I am working on a new "Se7en_UA French guide n°2"; and add a new chapiter with an explaination on how to make the modifications.

Ok thank you very much myselfidem :thumbup now I know they are language specific, I had removed them to update and will upload as English_7background_dlls.rar. If you have a place to upload like mediafire I can post yours as the French_7background_dlls.rar

I've installed Windows 7 with Se7en_UA6.2.0 successfully. I spent a long time!!!

:w00t: I've been here long time and still haven't found the perfect UA. Always finding and learning new things to try and test and 3 different windows versions with all the MS changing stuff.

Unattended is not a quick thing, takes time to get everything right and you learn a lot along the way. :thumbup

@MaxXPsoft

Thank you thumbup.gif !

I've made a customized "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" with another image you share in 7Background.rar.

However, I can make news .dlls with the same image you give, and when it's done I tell you!

I've spent a long time to customize the .dlls because it was the first time I try to do that!

I can place the folders in my MSN SkyDrive and give you the link for download the new guide and the folder 7Background.rar, when it's done!

Regards.

Edited by myselfidem

@MaxXPsoft

I've made a customized "spwizimg.dll" and "imageres.dll" with another image you share in 7Background.rar.

Regards.

No please use whatever image you like, thats your choice, I'd like to see your image, they can change if they don't like

I am thinking of switching mine from the 1200 desktop images I have

I just didn't like that ms background powder puff

post-9484-126814389572_thumb.png

Edited by maxXPsoft

@MaxXPsoft

Here is the image I use. I've found on a Windows 7 version of a friend.

If it's OK for you, I make a 7Background.rar folder with these news .dlls!

However, if you want I can use another! I wait your decision.