Se7en_UA - RunOnceEx Tester still working with Win 11 2022

Sometimes other tools cause problems and have to be removed. look for wimfltr.sys if you have and remove it, search the reg as it is a service and delete if found. Prob need to reboot

Thats why I had to remove this working from xp cause it was a nightmare trying to make work both ways

Edit: make sure file version of wimmount.sys is 6.1.7600.16385 located in Windows\System32\drivers and Windows\SysWOW64\drivers

Edited by maxXPsoft

SP1 injection, lol cool max, two thumbs up :thumbup Anyway max, does the SP1 injection safe for the windows image it self (wim) or will break the sysprep just like vlite when integrated SP1 into vista image? Actually I can test by myself but this internet connection r suck, wondering how many longer download SP1 file will finish :}

Edited by ar_seven_am

Completely safe far as I know but I haven't tried with sysprep but will soon in a Vm, I am running it now off an image/install I done.

I'll be adding options to add more than 1 language with English but hadn't got there yet.

• 1 month later...

someone asked me in a pm about Take Ownership in XP. That won't work.

You can find xcacls and place in system32 folder and use these cmds. This is for icacls and I don't have the xcacls syntax any longer but should be able to just change switches. They may be same.

change folder as needed D:\zMountDir

must change Administrators name with your language name

run from a prompt as an Admin

echo y| icacls "D:\zMountDir" /grant Administrators:F /T

echo y| icacls "D:\zMountDir" /grant *S-1-5-32-544:F /T

attrib -R -A -S -H "D:\zMountDir" /S /D

Just finished injecting SP1 RTM and about to test an installation.

Edited by maxXPsoft

SP1 RTM injection works fine. Running that now after I wiped my disk.

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB976932~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.17514

[==========================100.0%==========================]

The operation completed successfully.

Edit: BTW after you happy do Disk Cleanup and remove the backup files for SP1 and you will gain almost 1GB back... 920mb here on 64 flavor

Edited by maxXPsoft

Processing 1 of 1 - Adding package Package_for_KB976932~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~6.1.1.17514

Edit: BTW after you happy do Disk Cleanup and remove the backup files for SP1 and you will gain almost 1GB back... 920mb here on 64 flavor

What is the command to do a disk cleanup?

What is the command to do a disk cleanup?

I try the command to do Disk Cleanup and desn't work.

COMMAND:

DISM /Image:"MOUNT_DIR_PATH" /cleanup-Image /spsuperseded

ERROR:

Service Pack Cleanup can't proceed: No service pack backup files were found

Also try use DISM, Se7en_UA and RT7LITE to inject SP1 and cleanup doesn't work. I also try to remove backup after instaled Seven with SP1 and the program doesn't remove the files.

I use a MSDN clean version of Windows 7 PT-BR x86 (and have same error in x64 version)

Any suggestions to remove backups?

I have tried it many times...when i try to inject the leaked RTM SP1 i get and error 5.

If possible can you please tell me the way out of this?

1) Make a new fresh copy of your DVD Windows 7 on a folder!

2) Create a folder, named, i.e. C:\SP. And copy/paste KB976932(xxx).exe inside (the one you need: x86 or x64)!.

3) Launch Se7en_UA with SP1 Injection

4) When the dialog box ask you: Do you want to ADD all language files included?... Choose the button: YES

Edited by myselfidem

I have tried it many times...when i try to inject the leaked RTM SP1 i get and error 5.

1) Make a new fresh copy of your DVD Windows 7 on a folder!

2) Create a folder, named, i.e. C:\SP. And copy/paste KB976932(xxx).exe inside (the one you need: x86 or x64)!.

3) Launch Se7en_UA with SP1 Injection

4) When the dialog box ask you: Do you want to ADD all language files included?... Choose the button: YES

Followed these steps but after clicking Yes a CMD windows was opened up saying c:/Se7en_UA>Title Right Click And Run As Administrator.

After this when i Try to run Se7en_UA.exe under that mentioned folder as admin i am being asked to select the to select the windows edition to which i select Ultimate and again being To Inject SP1 using 7zip I click Yes then shown the same error RUN TIME ERROR 5 INVALID PROCEDURE CALL OR ARGUMENT.

Please Help

Sorry been backing stuff up Dell going to replace Mobo for a bios issue I have today or tomorrow.

I mean it can be caused by something not right with your system registry or how you are doing it.

Do this. Open folder where installed and delete Se7en_UA.ini and then restart Se7en_UA so create again. Attach Se7en_UA.ini here so I can look.

Disk Cleanup, nothing to do with Dism

Go to start, paste cleanmgr.exe there in Search box.

remove the Service Pack Backup Files

now it is not doing it. It done it 2 day's ago. hmm wonder why

Edited by maxXPsoft

Disk Cleanup, nothing to do with Dism

Go to start, paste cleanmgr.exe there in Search box.

remove the Service Pack Backup Files

now it is not doing it. It done it 2 day's ago. hmm wonder why

Van read this else ware,

To remove the Service Pack backup files online, run the following command:

DISM /online /cleanup-Image /spsuperseded

To remove the Service Pack backup files from an offline image, run the following command:

DISM /image:<path_to_offline_image> /cleanup-Image /spsuperseded

The /spsuperseded option removes the backup files created during installation.

If you wish to simply hide the service pack from the list of installed updates without actually removing the files, use the /hidesp option.