Copies Files from currently installed Applications

Copies entire directories from currently installed Applications

Or uses whats stored in your APPS folder if not installed at the time

post-9484-1256426050_thumb.png

all my Vista 64 drivers worked when I went to Seven minus 1

Then after updating all I grabbed them with Driver Magician and all work now

should be a log file in Se7en_UA\Logs after you Pack image for drivers

Edited by maxXPsoft

I am stuck at the packing image section. I dont have any firewall or antivirus running. It keeps telling me that NOD32 or virus program may interfere try installing waik. I install waik, it does some processing for a few seconds then I get a permission denied message. I am building this on window XP. I would like to get his completed. Is there a command line I can try to get the image packed ? Then iso created ? Thanks for the assistance.

I am stuck at the packing image section. I dont have any firewall or antivirus running. It keeps telling me that NOD32 or virus program may interfere try installing waik. I install waik, it does some processing for a few seconds then I get a permission denied message. I am building this on window XP. I would like to get his completed. Is there a command line I can try to get the image packed ? Then iso created ? Thanks for the assistance.

OS you on like XP?

64 bit or x86?

when it stops you must copy the error message and number

That msg basically pops up when it won't mount cause it looks for the zMountDir & "\Windows\explorer.exe"

The antivirus thing is not allways the case

I do this

Pause to see if ERROR. Copy Error and let me know

Viper999

Shutdown program and delete the zMountDir and look in uadvd\sources and delete the msdtc.cmd

Restart will recreate the mount and then try again

when it pause's was there any error in the cmd window? It should pause in cmd before you get what you're showing in pics

Glad to see you're back to work Max. Looking forward to stretching out the app.

I trust the driver portion will be funtional? You know what I'm talking about.......

lol when i was using drivers from my x64 Vista I watched as it installed 127 of them. So I believe it to be working. Cut that back to about 25 grabbing them with driver magician on a working Se7en

well shoot, I already made Keznews forums with a hotfile download by FreeRyde of the 6.0.0

Instead of adding a reply here saying it worked for him(which to date no one has) he goes uploading it.

6.0.1 is on the burner making that a stupid post

I want to guarantee you are getting what I release so don't download this from any of them places.

Only from my link in first post and then you know it's not messed with. I'll let you know when I upload any updates

Its Rapidshare and at about 7mb is very small so not that big a thing

I tried to play with the program but it seems like I am too dumb or something - anyway this seems to be beyond my understanding and skills.

First I wanted to create some username - huh? Then it copied the whole already copied DVD files elsewhere, restarted several times - or in fact it was doing something and then I had to start it manually again. This was about 3 times.

Then the initial screen appeared again only for me to realize I still can't do anything. There are several tick boxes which I can't tick at all. Addons works, but cannot be unticked.

I guess that's it for me, gonna wait for a program designed for idiots :)

edit: also couldn't figure out the point of 4 help buttons that give me open file dialog upon clicking on.

Edited by TheWalrus

EDIT: username? have you ever installed a win edition? somewhere along the way it asks for a username and password

http://www.msfn.org/board/se7en-ua-t138899.html above is the Help buttons' sometimes I wish there was 40 buttons to open any file i have saved for INFO pertaining to what I am thinking of

Did you copy the dvd or an iso? Once you copy the extracted dvd and restart it mounts image to setup image tools

I pause it so someone can copy errors. You have to hit enter at a Pause in the cmd window. That may happen a couple times.

You have to let it finish

Edited by maxXPsoft

Ok let me try to describe what I did in more detailed way.

I took my W7 DVD and copied it to some directory.

Then I instaleld Se7en_UA and ran it.

The only clickable button was Copy DVD, ok. I got a popup saying "add your new username here". No idea what that means. Then I was asked to locate bootmgr, so I navigated to where I copied my files to. Then all the files were copied in the directory the program was installed to and that was it. Press any key to continue. No errors though. I started it manually again, command prompt opened again, mounting files. Allright. It finished, started again, this time unmounting. What?.... mount cleanup in progress... Ok I guess? Anyway the program finally started at this point. On the top I see a line with version number of the DVD I copied, so all seems to have gone ok.

BUT I still can only click on Addons, nothing else. Everything is grayed out. If I click Addons, window appears, which makes sense :) But if I don't set anything and click ok, the checkbox next to Addons stays ticked. From now on it stays ticked and I can't change it. Interesting fact is that if I do this twice, Add drivers checkbox becomes available. At this point (and half million popups) I gave up, unable to set anything up.

Perhaps I am just missing something and probably am too used to the simple way vLite works (select what kinds of things I want to configure, specify that further, and then click apply and that's it).