Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Remove Windows Vista Enterprise x64

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AHRIMANSEFID

AHRIMANSEFID

Junior

• Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Joined 14-November 05
I want to remove these from the installing win vista and I don't want to show them and I want to have ultimate only.What should I do?
install_Windows Vista Enterprise x64.clg
install_Windows Vista Enterprise x86.clg
THANKS A LOT
thank you for software
Posted Image

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Guest_tcntad_*

Guest_tcntad_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

I want to remove these from the installing win vista and I don't want to show them and I want to have ultimate only.What should I do?
install_Windows Vista Enterprise x64.clg
install_Windows Vista Enterprise x86.clg
THANKS A LOT

So you dont want vista business/enterprise on your vistadvd ?

You can use vlite to remove different versions, start it > path to dvd > pick ultimate > check integration box > "apply" and then choose "save changes only", now you can delete the versions you want from the dvd, and when thats done you can just exit or create a new iso or burn it directly to a dvd and ur ready to go.

Otherwise you can use imagex /info command after installing windows aik but its little more work using that..

Edit.. vLite again. path to dvd > pick your version > do whatever you want with it > apply > done..

Edited by tcntad, 04 November 2009 - 10:20 AM.

Jadestar

Jadestar

• PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Joined 07-November 07
Are you using multiple product keys for different installs or just 1? If you enter the productkey in the autounattend then it wouldnt prompt for any version and just go ahead with whatever version the key was coded too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users