7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Is it possible to make a wim instead of iso?

I have a install.wim that I use with wds and a unattended.xml.

Everything is unattended except the first use screen before login, can I customize it with 7customizer and merge to my install.wim?

So instead of making the .iso you want a .wim instead ?

Gueesin thats not possible with 7C, but you can check out another thread round here.

No, seems that's not a good idea.

Is it possible to make win7 welcome screen to be unattended in some other way?

The welcome screen?

That nagging little screen you see when you login?. Never seen it in windows 7 luckily :P

The first welcome setup was what I meant :) You have to add a user, type in product key etc and then login. I want that one unattended...

Everything is unattended except the first use screen before login, can I customize it with 7customizer and merge to my install.wim?

Gueesin thats not possible with 7C, but you can check out another thread round here.

The welcome screen?

That nagging little screen you see when you login?. Never seen it in windows 7 luckily :P

The first welcome setup was what I meant :) You have to add a user, type in product key etc and then login. I want that one unattended...

That one..

Well use 7Costumizer to create one, easy..

Thank you for this program. 7Customizer is really excellent. I notice just something stange during the creation of the image iso. It is needed \sources\boot.wi.

I don't understand why the folder boot.wi is needed, because boot.win is in the folder sources?

Thank you for the answer. I send the image and the log.txt. In this one, there is no problem. 7Customiuer a replacement for vlite for windows 7

The welcome screen?

That one..

Hmm, how?

I can find some posts when I do a search in the forum but I just got redirected to msfn.org....

Isn't that possible if i install win7 pro with swe language?

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library...28WS.10%29.aspx

Edited by zeezam

The welcome screen?

That one..

Hmm, how?

I can find some posts when I do a search in the forum but I just got redirected to msfn.org....

So your swedish?

Hm, there is a complete working unattended file here, on the 2 first pages.

Perhaps one of the more obvious questions but I have no clue... :rolleyes:

Is there a way to confirm if the drivers you tried to integrate are actually integrated? For example when testing the built image with VirtualBox can I also 'see' if the drivers I intended to integrate are actually present?

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for such a great tool! Like others, I also had used nLite and vLite to update and customize Windows XP and Vista. I had searched the web for several hours reading various tutorials on performing a slip for Windows 7, when I came across 7Customizer. WOW! It worked perfectly the first time out of the box, no issues/problems what-so-ever. I've since installed my newly packaged Win7 ISO to a USB flash drive, and installed my customized Windows 7 Pro (x64) to my new rig. Thanks again for your work and contribution... :thumbup

Edited by RedRSX04

The welcome screen?

That one..

Hmm, how?

So your swedish?

Hm, there is a complete working unattended file here, on the 2 first pages.

Yes.

On the 2 first pages on this thread? Unattended.xml file or what do you mean?

Edited by zeezam

Is there a way to confirm if the drivers you tried to integrate are actually integrated? For example when testing the built image with VirtualBox can I also 'see' if the drivers I intended to integrate are actually present?

Well the window shows wether theyre integrated successfully or not, for example it says that a driver or more failed to be integrated and i can just scroll up.

Yes.

On the 2 first pages on this thread? Unattended.xml file or what do you mean?

On the 2 first pages of this subforum, but as i sai you can let 7costumizer make one for you!

Hi blue,

i have a problem with the new feature : Integrating wallpaper.

My new wallpaper is not accepted.

I found this under windows \Web \ Wallpaper \ custom .

displays show only the original wallpaper.

regards

What kind of wallpaper is it?

Let us know more and give us the logfile

Edited by grabben

Maybe you dont want to download WAIK for Windows 7 so i uploaded the files 7C needs, hope it works to:P

Beacuse its not allowed to share parts of WAIK, ive deleted this link.

Thanks Blue!

Edited by grabben

Well the window shows wether theyre integrated successfully or not, for example it says that a driver or more failed to be integrated and i can just scroll up.

True true,.. but I was away when my PC was processing. I got back and it said: Done! So.. is there a log I could check? Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong location.

True true,.. but I was away when my PC was processing. I got back and it said: Done! So.. is there a log I could check? Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong location.

Well you have the worklog for 7C and a dism.log

work.log kan be found in working directory/folder where you extracted 7Costumizer and the dism.log can be found somewhere in windows\system32.