7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

@hclarkjr

nuhi made vlite and nlite, you naming it along those lines would make some think you are nuhi disguised as somebody else.

I agree as someone before said to me you are the next nuhi. I said to him: no I am not the next nuhi and I am different than him.

nuhi chose to retire and fade away.

No he did not fade away. Lots of people still use nlite and vlite so he did not fade.

@grabben

Ofcourse i am, im using dvd-rw's newwink.gif

Oh I see.

@Mystenes

I think it's a good time to start Your own board instead of keeping everything here.

Hmmmmm, let me think about that. I will contact the forum administration about this.

@grabben

I like posting here

hehe You know what, I told my friends about you. I said to them: Wow this guy is excited about 7Customizer more than me and he really helps a lot. I showed them your posts about your testings and they were really exited and happy. Thanks man.

@hclarkjr

About the SP1, do not worry about that right now. We will discuss this issue when SP1 is released.

@Mystenes , @DH.Omega , @grabben

Thanks for confirming. Could you post the log files, it would be helpful.

@grabben

Thanks man for your help I really appreciate it.

Regards

I agree as someone before said to me you are the next nuhi. I said to him: no I am not the next nuhi and I am different than him.

Oh I see.

@grabben

hehe You know what, I told my friends about you. I said to them: Wow this guy is excited about 7Customizer more than me and he really helps a lot. I showed them your posts about your testings and they were really exited and happy. Thanks man.

@grabben

Thanks man for your help I really appreciate it.

Regards

haha really ?:P

Well yea i like 7Customizer, it has a big potential of becoming next vLite:)

Im just glad i can help, i know vLite is a great tool but not really compatible(?) with 7 so id like to get a new tool asap.

Japanese added to the list and ill test french now.

Edited by grabben

I have a swedish guide on my laptop :P

Altho, for now its just pictures and txtfiles, ill try make a pdf or something :)

Quickedit:

Now its in .html format with pictures and text, altho its just some text in bold and pretty boring its complete:)

Altho i dont have anywhere to put it i guess:P

Edited by grabben

I got an idea. Is it possible to make 7Customizer automatically look for needed files from WAIK if it is installed (I assume there is a way to check that)? OR Just make some kind of simple options where you would just tell the program where WAIK is installed. You'd have to do it just once.

I hate to manually browse for stuff :P

Altho, for now its just pictures and txtfiles, ill try make a pdf or something :)

Quickedit:

Now its in .html format with pictures and text, altho its just some text in bold and pretty boring its complete:)

Peharps, If you want you can make a pdf file and share the document, or send this one to blue4603.

How to share pdf files and others documents:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/St...F3FF84146E.html

Edited by myselfidem

possible in the next version *remove the bullsh** of microsoft?

Thx :hello:

:ph34r:

I suggest you read the first page, it has lots of info, and showing what to be added for coming version and update.

Quickedit:

Peharps, If you want you can make a pdf file and share the document, or send this one to blue4603.

How to share pdf files and others documents:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Acrobat/9.0/St...F3FF84146E.html

Ill take a look into that, hopefully i can make some visual changes to it, now its pretty boring :P

hi blue thanks again for a great bit of software

i have my unattended all working fine then some updates came out

i just added them using your software

didnt select anything else made a iso bidabadboom jobs a good one thanks

best tool for adding updates cheers

Hey Blue come across en error.

log.txt

Hope it helps.

**EDIT**

Seems I fixed the problem by putting the win7 directory in the root of my drive

D:/win7/

**EDIT**

Ok getting another error. Trying to integrate updates.

log.txt

You fail to clear the white spaces in the path to 7C. remove them and should be fine..

All necessary instructions on how to get 7C running is on the first page...

@szlajo2

i have small problem whit unmount image in work folder but i manual delete image and work great

Maybe you opened some files from the mount folder and did not close them.

how to use command dism /Cleanup-WIM

When there is a problem in unmounting an image, you could use this command and it will cleanup the mount folder.

@grabben

Im just glad i can help

Thanks for the help.

@myselfidem

I have made a French Guide for 7Customizer (pdf file)

Could you make a new post like DH.Omega and call it e.g 7Customizer French guide so I could put a link for it.

@grabben

I have a swedish guide on my laptop tongue.gif

Altho, for now its just pictures and txtfiles, ill try make a pdf or something

Quickedit:

Hmmmm, you could upload it to your skydrive and then make a topic just like H.Omega

and I will put a link for it.

@TheWalrus

I got an idea. Is it possible to make 7Customizer automatically look for needed files from WAIK if it is installed (I assume there is a way to check that)? OR Just make some kind of simple options where you would just tell the program where WAIK is installed. You'd have to do it just once.

I hate to manually browse for stuff

Yes it is possible. However, since 7Customizer can be used on XP and people could put imagex and dism and oscdimg in different folders, it is better to leave it this way.

Thanks for the suggestion

@bobthenob

hi blue thanks again for a great bit of software

i have my unattended all working fine then some updates came out

i just added them using your software

didnt select anything else made a iso bidabadboom jobs a good one thanks

best tool for adding updates cheers

Glad it worked for you. Could you post your log it would be helpful.

Regards