7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Blue, small change request:

In removal section, when you check the box for whole category, all items inside should be checked automatically too. Similarly, iIf you go at it from inside, when you finally check all of them, the main one should be selected as well. When you deselect all the stuff, have that category box unchecked as well.

Optional goodie: when only some of the components within a category are selected, make it show by having different kind of graphics in the category checkbox. I think vLite did this nicely - all components selected - standard tick, only some of them - dot, square or something.

My english really sucks in mornings :D

@myselfidem

Thanks man. Now I will be able to fix this bug.

@TheWalrus

Do not worry about that. As I mentioned this is a beta release. I will post what is still missing and what is still needed. Also I will post the components XML explanation.

So be patient :)

Regards

Allright here's mine:)

Edit: When i coped the 7C 05 fodler i have on my computer to moms, then it works fine.. but not on mine, i will unpack it again for the 3rf time.

Edit 2: When not trying to run it from D:\7Customizer_0.5.0 it doesnt work but from D:\New folder it works fine.

log.zip

Edited by grabben

@grabben

There is a problem in one of the language files.

@myselfidem

No the zip file is not empty. there is a file inside which you could extract it and then open it with notepad or any text editor.

Regards

Thanks blue!

Yes the folder is not empty, but I can't extract this one with Windows 7 extractor wizard (right-click and extract)!?

And a message inside a window appears: the compressed folder is empty!

Edited by myselfidem

@grabben

There is a problem in one of the language files.

@myselfidem

No the zip file is not empty. there is a file inside which you could extract it and then open it with notepad or any text editor.

Regards

Well then what is the problem?

I unpacked the 7customizer_0.5.0 3-4 times and they all had the same problem.

It's about the log.zip created!

I've dowloaded your file (log.zip), and even with my log.zip, I can't extract the files with Windows 7!

However, if I select the two files "log.txt" and "fullLog.txt" to create a zip file with Windows 7, the zip file is created and I can open it with Windows 7 extractor wizard!

Edited by myselfidem

@ myselfidem

Thanks blue!

Yes the folder is not empty, but I can't extract this one with Windows 7 extractor wizard (right-click and extract)!?

Use Winrar to extract the file.

@grabben

Which language you selected in 7Customizer? I think you chose a different language file and now there is a problem in that language file or maybe you translated 7Customizer and used your translated file?

Regards

@ myselfidem

Thanks blue!

Use Winrar to extract the file.

@grabben

Which language you selected in 7Customizer? I think you chose a different language file and now there is a problem in that language file or maybe you translated 7Customizer and used your translated file?

Regards

I tried the new translated swedish file, but after deleting the folder, i unpacked it again and it still woudnt work (even though eng is standard) unless i moved it to a new folder.

I tried the new translated swedish file, but after deleting the folder, i unpacked it again and it still woudnt work (even though eng is standard) unless i moved it to a new folder.

blue4603 is working to fix the "bug" with Windows 7 SP1 version, that I'm guessing you tried to use with 7Customizer!

However, keep in mind that all your changes you've made, are lost if you delete 7Customizer files and unzip a new time 7Customizer_0.5.0.rar! Of course!

Like for the file "bootorder.txt"!

*Edit: I've tried with your language file translated (Swedish) and works fine (old one, include inside 7Customzer)! No problem found using Windows 7 SP0 image!

Edited by myselfidem

blue4603 is working to fix the "bug" with Windows 7 SP1 version, that I'm guessing you tried to use with 7Customizer!

However, keep in mind that all your changes you've made, are lost if you delete 7Customizer files and unzip a new time 7Customizer_0.5.0.rar! Of course!

Like for the file "bootorder.txt"!

*Edit: I've tried with your language file translated (Swedish) and works fine (old one, include inside 7Customzer)! No problem found using Windows 7 SP0 image!

Stupid i were. Ill doublecheck, seems like Im suing 7601.

of course i know everything will be deleted. I also updated the translation today:)