Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

guoqiang

guoqiang

• 25 posts
  • Joined 01-November 09
Has anyone tried C#, VB, VWD or C++ with its .NET Framework 4?

Please share your experience. Thanks. :hello:

Free Express ISO DVD, to download at http://go.microsoft..../?LinkID=167878

It will compress the individual WCU into one using its CDImage premastering program. :thumbup

Enjoy learning!

Edited by guoqiang, 21 November 2009 - 06:30 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MagicAndre1981

MagicAndre1981

after Windows 7 GA still Vista lover :)

• Patrons
  • 6,103 posts
  • Joined 28-August 05

Donator

The Beta2 is free for all Editions.

You can also get the Prof, Premium oder Ultimate Edition of Visual Studio 2010 for free to test and play with it. But I don't have to time to deal with it. And what I also don't like is the WPF Editor, this looks so ugly :thumbdown :realmad:
Posted Image

Bad boy Warrior

Bad boy Warrior

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 409 posts
  • Joined 03-February 05
I personally thought there was several improvements overall. I occassionally had a problem when i had a large project open (when debugging) i would get a not responding alert but this seems to have been resolved (however mini hotfixes for VS 2008 always caused problems for other addins i had installed).

VB seems to be catching up with some aspects of C# and vice versa, VSTO has some good improvments especially with deploying apps and a slightly better debugger (and a few other minor issues). Complete support for Silverlight designer....so far so good :rolleyes:
I say what I do and do what I mean - Heat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users