Blogging

rickytheanuj

I recently registered my personal web site. and because of I am new with word Blog. I want to know how can i start blog in my site.

And i heard that i can make some money through blogging is it true?

If yes then how can I make money from blog in my personal web site. If there is any criteria for blogging in personal site. do i have to register my site some where or what?

I wish i'll get the full process to start a professional blog

2.a Use some common sense. Do not create identical topics or make identical posts in more than one forum. Think before posting and choose the right topic for your question or answer. Do not "bump" newly created topics until at least 24 hours have passed. If a topic is been "bumped" three times without any new replies, please consider reviewing and editing your original post and adding any information which you think may help other members in answering your question(s) or concern(s). When posting, have something to say, not just "My First post!" or "Cool site!!!" We sort of have the idea by now. :-)

1) Give it time. 7 hrs really isn't a long time for any board to have a post garner replies. 24 hrs is my rule before I even worry about responses to a post I make, anywhere.

2) This is primarily a software/hardware support site (and primarily unattended things) with some scripting mixed in. Most people are just going to say nothing at all if there is a topic that they're unsure about. You might consider posting this question to a place that has more of a bent towards web design and site implementation.

3) Personally, I don't even know WHY anyone would blog, myspace, facebook, twitter, or any of the other things. No one can seem to answer that question, either. (perhaps I need to find such a site myself on that one, if I really wanted a solid answer on it)

You should start looking into specific blogging software, have an idea of what your site is going to be and the kinds of posts you're going to create, and then get involved in the community specific to the blogging software (or a generic blogging support/forum site, at the least). I think you'll find most folks on MSFN don't do professional blogs, hence no response to your query. It's just not the demographic for the question, so don't be surprised you don't get many, if any more, answers. Good luck to you on your blogging quest ;).