Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Ask your Seven xml ? here

• Please log in to reply
602 replies to this topic

Octopuss

Octopuss

I am the walrus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,140 posts
  • Joined 31-January 07

Donator

Is there any way to automate the process of relocating the location of libraries like documents, music and the rest? I have all this stuff on different disk, and would prefer if I could do this during the installation process.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 376 posts
  • Joined 20-December 07

Is there any way to automate the process of relocating the location of libraries like documents, music and the rest? I have all this stuff on different disk, and would prefer if I could do this during the installation process.

Yes im pretty sure you can. Since i dont do this myself (no point in relocating user stuff from SSD with 90GB free to slower HDD) i cant offer any examples.

ptd163

ptd163

Junior

• Pip
  • 52 posts
  • Joined 17-May 13

From looks of it it, this link might be what you're after.

http://peter.hahndor...nTheCommandLine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users