Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Best Way To Slipstream?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

jazzyb88

jazzyb88
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 14-November 09
Hi :hello:

Just a quick question really...

In your opinion, what is the best way to go about slipstreaming .net, ie8 etc?

I have already created a Vlited SP1 Vista ISO with the latest updates slipstreamed using Autopatcher (won't be upgrading to SP2 because it breaks the wireless connectivity with my printer and i couldn't figure out why!). Tested this install in VMWare and its working fine.

So far i have come across using OEM folders and Reverse Integration. I'm thinking reverse integration because it seems pretty straight forward when using VMWare and it means i can briefly set up the OS with reg tweaks, layout etc. before creating the new wim. Also, setup should be faster because no folders are copied to the hard drive before installation as with OEM folders.

But before i go ahead and do this...i wanted to know if there were any other routes and whether they would be better?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users