stefanRTR's Win Integrator

hi stefan , very good work i like this soft ;) but i have some exit code and this :

Version=1.0.2.7

19:43:07.464:Thread:5: Starting MainDoWork

19:43:07.469:Thread:5: Mounting C:\Users\xxx\Desktop\WI7\sources\install.wim image index 1 to F:\tmp\4104md2

19:43:52.712:Thread:5: Image Mounted = True

19:43:52.713:Thread:5: Integrating Drivers

[driver] work good no error and after

19:52:15.601:Thread:5: Rebuilding

19:52:15.602:Thread:5: Rebuilding Windows 7 Home Premium

19:52:15.951:Thread:5: EXCEPTION: Rebuilding Unable to load image. Error = 5

Rebuilding Unable to load image. Error = 5

--- EXCEPTION #1/2 [invalidOperationException]

Message = “Unable to load image. Error = 5”

ExceptionPath = Root.InnerException

ClassName = System.InvalidOperationException

HResult = -2146233079

Source = stefanRTR.Base

StackTraceString = “

at stefanRTR.WimImage.Native.LoadImage(IntPtr handle, Int32 imageIndex)

at WinIntegrator.Apply.qXghevQkd(IntPtr , WimImageInfo )

at WinIntegrator.Apply.i2fi7SL00B8E8P7Fid.j0AXsFHTO()

at stefanRTR.ErrorHandling.Catch(String comment, Action action)

--- Outer ---

--- EXCEPTION #2/2 [ArgumentException]

Message = “Rebuilding Unable to load image. Error = 5”

ExceptionPath = Root

ClassName = System.ArgumentException

InnerException = “Exception #1 at Root.InnerException”

HResult = -2147024809

when i try to integrate a driver

full log file WinIntegrator.2009_12_17T19_42_03.log.zip

When i try to integrate drivers i get this error, Dism Exitcode '2'... whats wrong??
It is not possible to integrate divers, which have compressed files like example.dl_, example.ex_ or example.sy_ etc.

The integration will succeed, if you expand all compressed files before you start with the integration.

Which driver gave you the "Dism Exitcode '2' message?

If it was the ATI Catalyst 9-12, you can download a driver version, which has been already prepared by me for the WinIntegrator integration:

32bit ATI Catalyst drivers 9-12 WHQL for WI integration

64bit ATI Catalyst drivers 9-12 WHQL for WI integration

Regards

Fernando

I think I have narrowed it down, when the boot.wim gets corrupted I try to integrate Swedish LP and all my HOTFIX updates that I have downloaded from WU and Hotfixshare. I have not tried if it gets corrupted if I only integrate hotfixes and no LP, that is my next step. Hopefully stefan will look in to this, as I am no codebreaker my self. Thx. HOpefully this helped some.

Hi can you post the log file?

I will give it to you as soon as I try it again, or if I find the old one? But thx for youre reply, either way I will get it for you!;)

I think you are right MagicAndre, it is one of the hotfixes that I have that is defective? I tried to integrate only a few hotfixes, and then it worked. So now I need to find out which one is the one that is causing my problems. I will post my results here so others get the info and dont have to go through all this again!? ;)

This is the **** hotfix that has given me such a headache!!! :) Its KB973751.

This is what the MS support page says: Two identical Portuguese language options appear on the language selection screen during Windows 7 installation.

When you are installing Windows 7, two identical Portuguese language options appear on the language selection screen. Therefore, you cannot identify which language option is for Iberian Portuguese and which language option is for Brazilian Portuguese.

But finally I have found the **** problem, its nice, but also annoying that ONE hotfix can screw you so much, and it wasnt even a hotfix that I needed AT ALL, useless hotfix for portugese? :)

So beware, if you want to integrate hotfixes in youre images, do not use the KB973751 hotfix, it will ruin everything. I dont know how many times I tried to get this to work, so thx to MagicAndre1981 for giving me the idea that it could/should be a hotfix that is causing this, and right he was! ;) You dont know how happy im now...

Edited by HaZe303

Why does it not support Win XP x64?

What feature does it need?

I was refering to why can't I run WinIntegrator on WinXP x64 to build a Windows 7 image?

My main PC is winxp x64 and it has .net4 and WAIK for Win7 on it.

Just curious to know what feature WinIntegrator needs from the OS and not .net 4

Thanks.

Edited by rayone

So Stefan:)

When is next version coming and the unattended part?!

Edit..

Why am i getting a dism exitcode '2' when integratin updates and LP ?

Swedish 7 Ultimate 32bit, choosing all .msu updates and 3 LP (en, zh-tw & de) and rebuilding tyhe iso.

Edited by grabben