i'am working on something.
Old Topic by Intelmaster
• Bootable Iso Image Creation
• Image Rebuilding
with a Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2 Image
• Driver Integration including Bootcritical-Option if you need a Driver to Install Windows
• Package Integration (Updates, LocalPacks and LanguagePacks)
• Package Removing
• Preset Creation
• Windows Feature Enabling and Disabling
with a Windows Vista SP1 or Windows Server 2008 Image
• Package Integration (Updates and LanguagePacks)
• ServicePack 2 Integration into a original MS DVD or Image with SP1
Supported Operating Systems:
• Windows Vista SP1
• Windows Server 2008 family
• Windows 7 family
• Windows Server 2008 R2 family
• Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile Beta 2 Important! You must reboot you Computer after installing the Framework or the Win Integrator Setup will fail.
and for Vista and Server 2008
• Windows® Automated Installation Kit (AIK) for Windows® 7 or Windows® OEM Preinstallation Kit (OPK) for Windows® 7
Version 126.96.36.199 Beta:
• Added: New Tool "Cleanup Image Mounts". If you get an Cannot Mount Image Error try this.
• Small Fixes
Version 188.8.131.52 Beta:
• Fixed: Some Packages have been listed twice in presets and have been removed twice from the Image.
• Fixed: If a Packages has children only the parent has to be removed the children will be removed automatically.
Version 184.108.40.206 Beta:
• Fixed: Some Updates have been listed twice in the RemovePackages TreeView
• Fixed: Error 50 then Enabling IIS FtpServer
Version 220.127.116.11 Beta:
• Changed: The Packages to Remove are now showed in a TreeView and i started to sort them into Categories(Drivers, Multimedia...)
• Fixed: Error 50 then Enabling some Features.
• Fixed: Error 50 then Integrating some Updates into Vista.
• Small Fixes and Changes.
Version 18.104.22.168 Beta:
• Small Fixes.
Version 22.214.171.124 Beta:
• New Feature: Enable and Disable Windows-Features
Any Progress on including a feature to add Applications??
How about an unattended feature??