Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

Well, MS said they were going to include KB971033 update in the sp1 package, so either they changed their minds, and didn't inform the people that makes the lists to remove KB971033 from it, or it's an error (which MS has been making a lot of recently.)

Anyway, as i said before, it really doesn't matter, it's not in my ULZ's and never will be!:)

Yes, I think it's better do not include this update inside your ULZ's list! :rolleyes:

But everyone can choose to add KB971033 or do not install after the installation with Windows Update!

It was just to clarify that this update isn't include inside Windows 7 SP1.

BTW, no more nightmare with KB976902 because this update is include with SP1 :yes:

BUT this update doesn't appear inside Microsoft update list with SP1! Weird.

I've tried to install first KB976902 and after SP1 but fails.

Now I don't install this update because I see this one after the silent installation.

Thanks

Image about KB976902

Image Updates inside SP1

Edited by myselfidem

I totaly agree with myselitem, especially regarding KB971033 . Google it and you'll see. :)

As far as KB976902 , I've integrated it in my VMware machine and haven't got any problem. I have to confess that my VMware machine is only for testing ;)

Regards

@coucou

In fact it's not needed to integrate KB976902 upgrading Windows 7 with "reverse integration SP1" because this update is included inside SP1 for Windows 7!

Maybe if you have an full Windows 7 SP1 it's not the same; and KB976902 isn't integrated?

@coucou

In fact it's not needed to integrate KB976902 upgrading Windows 7 with "reverse integration SP1" because this update is included inside SP1 for Windows 7!

Maybe if you have an full Windows 7 SP1 it's not the same; and KB976902 isn't integrated?

YES, I have I a full Windows 7 SP1 ;)

I see that even if IE9 is installed, the update KB976002 (Browser choice) is needed for European countries!

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows/what-is-the-browser-choice-update

Cheers

Edited by myselfidem

• 2 weeks later...