Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

Thanks Steven for your work!

Advice for non English dowloaders:

As some post said earlier, updates are language agnostics, but: Optional updates are mostly English based (IE9, Security Essentials, Pinball, Live, WinCal...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some notes on this thread:

1. SP1 slipstreams fine with rt7light, the one noted as supporting it. I know I've done it countless times on my RFM images. Although the software doesn't use multi-threading and performs bad(still better than gritty CLI options)..
  2. DigitalRiver images are refresh, not install..
  3. This and other managed update lists are missing vital updates(.NET, Defender, Silverlight). While not core, you'll have to install them soon after because most software on windows is using them now..
  4. Someone with the extra time, should do a full one(stuff from #2) like there is for XP SP3. Include security essentials and flash in it too..

Edited by msdev

1. SP1 slipstreams fine with rt7light, the one noted as supporting it. I know I've done it countless times on my RFM images. Although the software doesn't use multi-threading and performs bad(still better than gritty CLI options)..
  3. This and other managed update lists are missing vital updates(.NET, Defender, Silverlight). While not core, you'll have to install them soon after because most software on windows is using them now..
  4. Someone with the extra time, should do a full one(stuff from #2) like there is for XP SP3. Include security essentials and flash in it too..

1. I do not use rt7lite for integrating updates.

2. Not applicable

3. I only include Windows updates (Security and non-Security) and other products in the optional section. As for updates for the products you described above, i do not provide updates for them, and have no plan to do so.

4. What's the point, XP will be no longer supported by MS after April 8th, 2014!

1. I do not use rt7lite for integrating updates.

2. Not applicable

3. I only include Windows updates (Security and non-Security) and other products in the optional section. As for updates for the products you described above, i do not provide updates for them, and have no plan to do so.

4. What's the point, XP will be no longer supported by MS after April 8th, 2014!

1. someone in your thread said it didn't work..

2. once again..someone in your thread..hence "Some notes on this thread:"

3. .NET=optional, DEFENDER=critical, Security Essentials=optional

4. Besides legacy hardware with no NT6 drivers and all the people with valid licenses who don't pirate software and can't justify the new investment?

1. No opinion as i've never used rt7lite

2. Again, Not applicable, as i don't have digital river images in my update lists! ask someone else

3. Make your own update list if you want those products, cause i won't. (with the exception of MSE!)

4. I understand that not everyone can afford to upgrade to a newer OS, that's why i am providing an UL for both x86 and x64 version of XP until MS drops support for it in 2014!