Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

Thanks for the update, this is great and appreciate the work you do to keep it updated.

I've just downloaded the June updates and got the following message which you may want to look into:

Windows6.1-KB2621440-v2-x64.msu was not found on the remote server

Thanks for the update, this is great and appreciate the work you do to keep it updated.

I've just downloaded the June updates and got the following message which you may want to look into:

Windows6.1-KB2621440-v2-x64.msu was not found on the remote server

Yeah, i'd mixed up with another update that went to version 2, sorry about that, it's now been corrected!:)

Here are two UL's that will let you download the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with updates/drivers up to: 12th June 2012!

Howdy steven4554,

In process of building an unattended Win7 and I will use your latest update for SP1. But I noticed a few updates from your previous 08MAY list that are gone from the 12JUN list. Have these been superseded by new updates?

CRITICAL UPDATES:

KB2675157 (IE9 UPDATE)

KB2556532

IMPORTANT UPDATES:

KB2641690

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all friends. i have a question on this useful program. Here in italian section i not see any update list for seven both x86 x64. So why? http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com/UpdateLists.aspx

-Is there a way to integrate all italian updates from seven x64 post sp1 buddies. Thanks for help ;)

All updates in the Critical and Important sections of my lists are language neutral, which means they will work with all language versions of Windows 7.

Edited by steven4554

Hi to all friends. i have a question on this useful program. Here in italian section i not see any update list for seven both x86 x64. So why? http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com/UpdateLists.aspx

-Is there a way to integrate all italian updates from seven x64 post sp1 buddies. Thanks for help ;)

All updates in the Critical and Important sections of my lists are language neutral, which means they will work with all language versions of Windows 7.

Thanks ;)

Hi,

I thought I would complete the rest of the Language Packs for Windows 7 SP1

- have changed the product name and service pack name to get the status colour to work correctly

- also corrected the filename for Windows6.1-KB2483139-x86-en-us.exe

Win7-SP1-x86-Lang.ulz

Win7-SP1-x64-Lang.ulz

Feel free to include with future download lists.

Cheers.

Hi,

I thought I would complete the rest of the Language Packs for Windows 7 SP1

- have changed the product name and service pack name to get the status colour to work correctly

- also corrected the filename for Windows6.1-KB2483139-x86-en-us.exe

Feel free to include with future download lists.

Cheers.

Thanks for doing this, i've added a link on the first post, for anyone interested in downloading.:)

• 2 weeks later...
How do you open or get these to work? It does not say in first post? Thanks.
You need Windows Updates Downloader 2.50 Build 1002. The website for it is down (on sale by the looks of it), but the program can still be downloaded from various places. Silmple google search will help you. After you've downloaded and installed it you can just doubleclick the .ulz files to add them and then open the program. Edited by Tomorrow

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...