Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, can i ask you where i can find updates for Win7 x64 SP1 PRO CSY, if any chance to get this windows-7-sp1-x64-csy.ulz

I can not find anywhere, only for english version.

Thanks very much.

Shock78

There is no need for a seperate update list, as most of the updates will work on any language version of windows 7.

Granted, there are a few updates or products that are english only, but i have no plans to make the additional update lists, sorry!

Hello

i download the last ULz pack for win7 x64

but it is wrote EN, it is compatible for FRENCH version?

thank

Yes, as i stated above, the updates in the Critical and Important sections of my lists, will work on any language version of Win7.

As for the other sections, some are english only, so you may have to search for the correct version in your language.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your effort. One thing i'd like to know is:

Are the updates also good for a german Win 7 installation?

The WUD itself provides lists for english language only. So i wonder if i had to manually edit these?

• 2 weeks later...

steven4554: what is the difference between your UL and those found on windows update downloader web page ?

I'm glad you ask, in these ULZ's you mention, you get more features included, for example, Display Drivers, Flash Player and Pre-Release software from either Adobe or MS.

I'm glad you ask, in these ULZ's you mention, you get more features included, for example, Display Drivers, Flash Player and Pre-Release software from either Adobe or MS.

I've seen that, but the number of critical and important security updates are not the same on the two lists, why ? (checked with september list)

I have quickly checked your october X86 list, and some update seems obsoletes.

Also found an oddity:

In your list you have Windows6.1-KB2506928-v3-x86.msu, but MS only offers Windows6.1-KB2506928-v2-x86.msu to download.

If you check the digital signature, v3 is older than v2 !

So, what is your source for making your lists ?

Edited by mooms

I've seen that, but the number of critical and important security updates are not the same on the two lists, why ? (checked with september list)

I have quickly checked your october X86 list, and some update seems obsoletes.

Also found an oddity:

In your list you have Windows6.1-KB2506928-v3-x86.msu, but MS only offers Windows6.1-KB2506928-v2-x86.msu to download.

If you check the digital signature, v3 is older than v2 !

So, what is your source for making your lists ?

1) Reason for that is: Critical has the Security Updates and Important has the Non-Security Updates, i know i should rename them, and i will in the next available UL's.

2) I don't know how you found v3, as i just check my lists and found v2??

3) I don't quite follow you, are you asking how i make my UL's or where i get the updates from??