Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

• 2 weeks later...

Or you can reverse integrate KB2533552 and capture a new wim, that way you wouldn't need to bother with this update until MS issued a new update for it.

Reverse integration also gives you the chance to integrate other things like .NET4.5, MSE4.1 and etc

I have already made my custom iso with these and other programs i choose to include in the wim file. :)

Hey I really appreciate the work you've done! Your November list has worked flawlessly but when I integrate your Dec list I get an error during install. I tried from USB I am now burning a DVD to see if it was my USB. Anyone else have the same issue? Again thank you for your hard work!

Hey I really appreciate the work you've done! Your November list has worked flawlessly but when I integrate your Dec list I get an error during install. I tried from USB I am now burning a DVD to see if it was my USB. Anyone else have the same issue? Again thank you for your hard work!

Did you integrate all the updates from my list?

Cause if you did, there are updates that must not be integrated which do give out a these error messages during Win7 install, these are KB2603229, KB2533552 and KB2506143!

Edited by steven4554

• 2 weeks later...

KB2753842 can't be downloaded, because it was re-released and now it have V2 prefix, please check it

I am aware of this, and this v2 revision will be included in next month's patch tuesday UL's on January 8th, 2013! (Unless it's superseded by a newer update!)

• 3 weeks later...

Did you integrate all the updates from my list?

Cause if you did, there are updates that must not be integrated which do give out a these error messages during Win7 install, these are KB2603229, KB2533552 and KB2506143!

THANK YOU!!! VERY very very awesome work. Greatly appreciated thanks again!! I will add this to my notes so I don't integrate again in the future. I Always integrate! thanks!

Thats odd. I have KB2603229 and KB2533552 integrated. Captured the sysprepped image with imagex and install goes just fine.

Meaning i didnt try to integrate into offline image but rather installed os. Installed these updates. Then sysprepped and sealed the image and captured it.

Thats odd. I have KB2603229 and KB2533552 integrated. Captured the sysprepped image with imagex and install goes just fine.

Meaning i didnt try to integrate into offline image but rather installed os. Installed these updates. Then sysprepped and sealed the image and captured it.

Yes, i've been meaning to update my Win7 isos to include the non-integrateable updates, i'm thinking of also integrating .NET 4.5 and KB2506143 in the image too.

I don't know why MS has these updates to be non- integrate status with dism (well except for KB2506143 as that update needs .NET 4.0 or 4.5) but i had integrated these updates in the past using dism, and it did give a error towards the end of installation!

Edited by steven4554