Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

Roots certificates update (KB931125) is requested by WU for Windows 7, it can also be found on MS Update Catalog, and it's the same file as the one linked. (different download link for x86 and x64 but the same file actually).

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you once again for a sterling effort Steven.

Is anyone else getting problems with KB2835361 being re-offered by Windows Update (maybe via WSUS) despite being integrated correctly? I've re-downloaded the binaries from the KB Article, and also from the Windows Update Catalog website (as per an issue with a previous update where V2 of the update was available on the KB Article, but V4 was available via the Windows Update Catalog) but they check out the same...

Edited by JonnyT1978

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steven, just to let know that 2 patches in the latest (Aug. 2013) x86 updates are reported by Update Downloader as not being on the server.

The patches are:

KB2836943-v2-x86.msu (.NET Framework 3.5.1)

KB2834140-v2-x86.msu (Non-Security)

Had to download them individually from the Microsoft download site.

Hope that helps, Gideon.

The same patches Gideon refers to fail to download for the X64 Update List too. I believe it's because Microsoft has released new revisions (-v2) of both these updates and the originals referred to in your ULs have been pulled. Only a very minor issue and a fantastic effort once again Steven.

Hi Steven, I just installed the 13/8/13 Post SP1 updates for x86 and upon completion and subsequent checking for updates Windows 7 asks for KB2861855 (came out on 12/8/13). It's missing from your package.

Best regards as always, Gideon.

• 2 weeks later...