Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Post-SP1 updates for Windows 7 (Updated 25/03/2015)

• Please log in to reply
579 replies to this topic

Nameless Mofo

Nameless Mofo

• 24 posts
  • Joined 11-September 06

Hey Steven? You didn't get run over by a bus or anything, did you?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

pennsylvaniaron

pennsylvaniaron
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Here are two UL's that will let you download the Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with updates/drivers up to: 25th March 2015!

Please note - you can also download the Windows 7 SP1 ULZ's from the WUD website

Language Packs for Windows 7 SP1, see here and Add-ons Like .NET 4.5.2 here Thanks goes to lwjohns for making these 2 useful lists.

Another note - My Update Lists are aimed at home users only, so some features and updates are not included in the lists!

hi:

Was just wondering if you are still updating the win 7 UL's?

regards....

GideonK

GideonK

• 35 posts
  • Joined 27-September 12

Not only he doesn't do the updates anymore, I don't believe he even visits here and reads the posts anymore. Time to move on.

Droseran

Droseran
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-March 15

I've made an editted version of the Windows 7 x64 update list available from http://www.windowsup...pdateLists.aspx. I slipstreamed those updates into a Service Pack 1 installer, and then added what Windows Update deemed missing. I was not able to add all of the updates, some required downloading through Windows Update (mostly stuff for the Windows 10 upgrade). I also restructured the list to better differentiate what some of the updates were for. I made IE updates a separate category since I have to remove IE8 from my installer and add the IE 11 installer in NTLite. I added a category for the updates that involve Windows 10 upgrades, since I know some people want to keep those off their computer.

I did all of this by hand, so there may be a few copy/paste errors. I tried to double-check everything, but no promises. It's probably not perfect, and I haven't been able to download and slipstream the updates yet. I don't know that I will have time to work on this for the rest of this week, so I have decided to upload this as is. It at least has most of the new updates added in the last few months since Steven4554 last posted. I've attached it to this post, feel free to critique/comment on anything that's missing or could be improved.

This is only an x64 update list, I cannot do this for x86 as I cannot validate using the same amount of time on x86 as I did for this since we do not use x86 installs where I work.

Attached Files

Edited by Droseran, Yesterday, 05:23 PM.

seahorse

seahorse
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-May 14

Thank you for your hard work.

I'll compare this to Steven's last update to locate the non integrates and non English updates unless there is a better way I'm unaware of.

Also like Steven have you aimed this update list at home users?

Edited by seahorse, Today, 03:14 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users