Final ESU Updates for Windows 7 SP1 (Retired!)

Windows Updates Downloader crashes at the display driver for AMD graphic cards. Please check if current version is included. Manual download works.

The download link that AMD uses is incompatible with WUD, i tried it myself and it crashed even with the download link included.

I'll put up a warning in the next ULZ's!

• 3 weeks later...

@Steven

Many thanks again Steven

@Santiih

You can Double Click on each one or go to the forums here to read for install to new OS. Stevens patches are not made for updating a already functioning system it is for updating systems that will be deployed/installed. And specifically read these articles to learn.

RT Seven Lite - RC build 1.7.0 and Beta build 2.6.0

7Customizer - a Windows 7 Customization and Deployment tool

Edited by 03GrandAmGT

• 2 weeks later...

I am planning to slipstream Win 7 SP1 using RT7 Lite. I figured I might as well get as many updates on the slipstreamed disk as possible. I know this may sound stupid, but I downloaded the ulz files, and now I'm not sure what to do with them. I used to slipstream my XP disks, but this is my first try at Win 7. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

Bill. :}

I am planning to slipstream Win 7 SP1 using RT7 Lite. I figured I might as well get as many updates on the slipstreamed disk as possible. I know this may sound stupid, but I downloaded the ulz files, and now I'm not sure what to do with them. I used to slipstream my XP disks, but this is my first try at Win 7. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks very much for any help you can provide.

Bill. :}

you need to install this to use the ULZ files.