file manager

ArcticBloom

Hi , using Win 7 pro i want a better filemanager.

Not just any file manager , but one wich can show me the contents of a download too.

Example : I downloaded the new Free ZoneAlarm Firewall ( just released ) and i want to read the Readme.txt file or a file with extra info

BEFORE i install this prog.

Now , the download is a setup.exe file and i want to see it's content before install.

Any suggestions ?

Example : I downloaded the new Free ZoneAlarm Firewall ( just released ) and i want to read the Readme.txt file or a file with extra info

Now , the download is a setup.exe file and i want to see it's content before install.

Any suggestions ?

Right here is your best bet. :thumbup

But file manager is something else, there isn't one solution for all because every program uses different installer. UE has some shell integration features. Don't know if it works on 7.

GL

Thank you very much GrofLuigi.

First thing i did after downloading and installing was updating the PEiD file to 0.95 , and i works great.

Even on Win7 64 it runs smooth.

Thank you Nitro322 for writing this prog.

Edited by ArcticBloom

That is not a file manager that you want, you need a software to unpack a setup file, which was already posted earlier(i haven't tryed it yet but will do since I'm interested in it as well), however I don't understand why would you even download a setup file for something that you are so unsure of that you need a read me file.

Edited by nathan_s