0xc000007b?

jamesbebby

hi, im havin a lot of trouble with this error

qn60py.png

it only happen with a few apps! as far as i can tell everything else is workin fine.

ive done a few virus scans with a couple of virus programs and there not findin the problem? (m$, norton, COMODO and im downloadin Mcafee now)

my OS is Win7 freshly install .iso untouched from m$ 32bit, all ive done is installed all my silent install witch i alway do, the silent install hav com all the way from XP, Vista & now Win7, ive scan them and there no virus in them. i dont connected 2 the internet and this time i hav not even connected my USB drive!!!

ive scan the the win7 .iso and thats not com up with ne thing too!!!

ive been freshly install my OS 4 the last 4-5 days and same things comin up!

what the hell is it?! where is it comin from?! and how do i get rid of it?!

cheers james

STATUS_INVALID_IMAGE_FORMAT 0xC000007B

{Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support.

are you trying to run a 64bit app on a 32bit Windows?

hi, thanks 4 the reply! no all my apps r 32bit.

the other day i was installing apps 1 by 1 and testin to c if it was happenin, got to my silent install of xilisoft video converter i made, tested to c if everything was workin fine but it started doin it again, so i done a system restore and broke it down, installed the original .exe, 'tested everything worked fine' add my serial with a .reg 'tested everything worked fine' run a simple .cmd to rename the shortcut on the desktop and it started doin it again??????????...................all this was afew days ago.

i just cant work it out im on a freshly install Win7 now i just installed my silent install of xilisoft video converter and everythings workin fine???

i cant pin point it 2 1 thing?! i swear it changes program or something everytime it happens?! but the programs that com up with the error r always the same? is it something to do with how they start? do they all run a sertain windows file that is gettin corrupt? really startin to do my head in now!!!

cant really find ne info on it 2!!! [4 Win7 ne way]

i just want good old windows back!!!

cheers james

Edited by jamesbebby

hi, just installed a fresh 1, download all the programs again makin sure there r compatible with Win7.

1. drivers all downloaded with Win7 support [everything workin]

2. firefox 3.5.5 [everything workin]

3. Windows 7 Manager [everything workin]

4. CCleaner [everything workin]

5. flash player and shockwave [everything workin]

6. download the new AdobeReader 9.20 Win7 compatible make a simple silent install did'nt want the desktop shortcut so i add i .cmd to delete it and bang it com up com up again?

sod it im guna just run a Win7 with just firefox 4 abit, 2 stop me losin my head with this problem!!!

just a thought when is SP1 com out 4 Win7? that mite sort it out 4 me!

cheers james

Edited by jamesbebby

Windows 7 SP1 will be released in summer 2010 to OEMs. The first Sp1 beta will be build this month and released Januar 2010 to TAPs. Later in spring-time 2010 the public will get 2 public test builds (beta and RC). But remember, beta and RC builds are not for everyday use and they can't be slipstreamed to a DVD, you have to use the WAIK method from Vista again.