How to get the cause of high CPU usage by DPC / Interrupt

in which folder have you run the command? Run the command prompt with admin rights and go to a folder like C:\temp and run the commands there.

@iRic

ok, contact your motherboard support for an updated BIOS. Disabling core parking is a workaround. If I where you I would like to use the feature.

in which folder have you run the command? Run the command prompt with admin rights and go to a folder like C:\temp and run the commands there.

@iRic

ok, contact your motherboard support for an updated BIOS. Disabling core parking is a workaround. If I where you I would like to use the feature.

Well, that's the problem, the TBGM01 mobo is proper to Gateway(Acer) and the P01-A0 BIOS is AMI structure but modified by Gateway(Acer) so AMI can't suport it.

The updates available are the only ones. :S

Hi Andre,

3 ETLS

The ETL files are stored in Windows/system32 folder. I have provided you 3 different etls:

- madVR video playback with RME audio card

- madVR video playback with Realtek audio card

- madVR video playback without any audio card enabled

8sec - 60sec interval ( mpc-hc playing large hd video file ).

If you need more etls, please let me know, I will be online throughout the weekend and beyond.

Danke im voraus :rolleyes:

Pluto

Edited by Plutotype

Well, that's the problem, the TBGM01 mobo is proper to Gateway(Acer) and the P01-A0 BIOS is AMI structure but modified by Gateway(Acer) so AMI can't suport it.

The updates available are the only ones. :S

ok, contact Acer/Gateway and report them your issue and request that the issue gets fixed. CoreParking is an advanced feature of the Intel i CPU

The ETL files are stored in Windows/system32 folder. I have provided you 3 different etls:

ok, I check it after reinstalling my Windows 7 with the Sp1 ISOs. Reply again and remind me if I have not answered the next 2 days.

ok, I check it after reinstalling my Windows 7 with the Sp1 ISOs. Reply again and remind me if I have not answered the next 2 days.

Regarding SP1, I know thats already on MSDN. Do you recommend a install with format, or will be the SP1 installable as "upgrade"?

Thanks

I always prefer the ISOs and a clean installation. The Sp1 installer doesn't update all drivers in the system32\drivers folder (USB, for example)

Also, the SCSI port issue maybe caused by this:

ntkrnlmp.exe!WritebackInvalidateWorker

How large is your pagefile? Which MPC-HC version do you use? Try the SSE2 version from here:

http://www.xvidvideo.ru/media-player-classic-home-cinema-x86-x64

Also, please run the next time the Log.cmd from the folder:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Performance Toolkit\GPUView

in verbose mode. Before doing this add ReadyThread+ThreadCreate to the EventsForStackTrace.txt

Upload the new etl files (1 without the GPU issues and one with the GPU issues.

I always prefer the ISOs and a clean installation. The Sp1 installer doesn't update all drivers in the system32\drivers folder (USB, for example)

Also, the SCSI port issue maybe caused by this:

ntkrnlmp.exe!WritebackInvalidateWorker

How large is your pagefile? Which MPC-HC version do you use? Try the SSE2 version from here:

http://www.xvidvideo.ru/media-player-classic-home-cinema-x86-x64

Also, please run the next time the Log.cmd from the folder:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Performance Toolkit\GPUView

in verbose mode. Before doing this add ReadyThread+ThreadCreate to the EventsForStackTrace.txt

Upload the new etl files (1 without the GPU issues and one with the GPU issues.

Hi Andre,

- I use almost the latest MPC-HC everytime

- is there anything to improve on my page file settings? To remind, my video files have up to 50GB. And I have 6Gigs of RAM.

- to make sure, what you require in the last post:

1. My EventsForStackTrace.txt looks like this:

CSwitch+PagefaultHard

SyscallEnter

SyscallExit

ReadyThread+ThreadCreate

Should I simply add ReadyThread+ThreadCreate to the txt as written above?

- then I should start the computer in safe mode a run cmd.log. For what purpose?

- what do you mean new etl files - 1 without the GPU issues and one with the GPU issues ( which settings do I need to run? )

Thanks

Pluto

Edited by Plutotype

you already have ReadyThread+ThreadCreate, so you don't need to add it.

with GPU issues I mean on with GPU rendering where you have the issue and one trace with CPU rendering where everything is fine.

Hi Andre,

I havent had ReadyThread+ThreadCreate in the txt before, so I added it there, saved and then restarted in safe mode and run the log.cmd. Restarted in normal mode and recorded new etls. This time i have used different movie file, with a lower bitrate, but the differencies are noticable too.

You will find 4 new etls here.

Thanks for your help.

Pluto

PS: What about my pagefile settings, posted in the previous reply, is it ok?

Edited by Plutotype

can you upload it to mediafire.com or Rapidshare.com? the download speed is extremely slow.

will upload to RS - will send you links today around 6pm (18.00)

Thanks for your patience

PS: Netload has issues during the business hours