Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Windows 7 and DriverForge 5.0

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MyKey0815

MyKey0815
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 18-September 03
I using DriverForge to install all drivers after the deployment of an OS-Image (until now I using Windows XP)

Now I want to deploy Windows 7. When I start DriverForge then open the device manager and a error commes up ("Syssetup.dll has no paramter UpdatePnpDeviceDrivers" - sorry I using the german OS and i want to translate it ;-) )

Did someone have the same problems with DriverForge 5.0? Did someone have a tool that have the same functions (unpacking driver packages - install the drivers silently - run per script => runonce)?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

MasterBlaster2212

MasterBlaster2212
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-April 11

I using DriverForge to install all drivers after the deployment of an OS-Image (until now I using Windows XP)

Now I want to deploy Windows 7. When I start DriverForge then open the device manager and a error commes up ("Syssetup.dll has no paramter UpdatePnpDeviceDrivers" - sorry I using the german OS and i want to translate it ;-) )

Did someone have the same problems with DriverForge 5.0? Did someone have a tool that have the same functions (unpacking driver packages - install the drivers silently - run per script => runonce)?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users