Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Autoit error. Can someone help me? EDIT13/12/09

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Thadus_2pk

Thadus_2pk
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 11-December 09
Hello, noob here. I found this forum when I was searching for an answer for an Autoit error that keeps popping up when I open my computer.

I hope you can help me.

At first when my computer open, virus warnings started popping up (I'm using Avira) they all belong in the temp file found in C:.

I copied a report from the Avira events panel. It reads:

Virus or unwanted program 'HTML/Crypted.Gen [virus]'
detected in file 'C:\Documents and Settings\thadus_2pk\Local Settings\Temp\teuzyvl.
Action performed: Delete file

I delete them and after a few clicks (same virus different names, like 5 to 6 times) this pops up:

<Its in the attachments>

I have a some programs to keep my computer in shape (if you even call that). I have registry mechanic and Window washer that I use whenever. this is the first time this happens after using the two.

Thats all I know so far. Soo... Help?

please? PLEASE???

Attached Files

Edited by Thadus_2pk, 12 December 2009 - 08:41 PM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

Tripredacus

Tripredacus

K-Mart-ian Legend

• Super Moderator
  • 9,920 posts
  • Joined 28-April 06

Donator

Someone wrote a program in AutoIT but there is a coding error. If this is indeed part of a virus you are lucky because the program is not running.

Try using an anti-malware program to remove it. Look here for info:
http://wiki.lunarsof...Malware_Toolkit
MSFN RULES | GimageX HTA for PE 3-5 | lol probloms
msfn2_zpsc37c7153.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users