Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Siginet

[Release] Siginet's PLoP USB Boot Manager Installer

ionbiryu    0

ey as I have understood "USB Boot Siginet's PLOP" only works when windows is installed.idont have installed windows .my hhd is clear ,no os installed as I can do?

i want to install windows on a pentium 3 that has no cd drive and you have not installed any system os

please helpme

and another thing no one speaks Spanish?

bphlpt    104

I am currently using a floppy disk to use plop on systems without the usb boot bios option.

Sorry to be a noob, but could someone explain how to do this, or provide a link to an explanation? That would fix the problem of trying to use this on a "blank" or "clean" system where Windows is not installed.

Cheers and Regards

Mr001    0

i have installed plop into computer and when i try to boot from usb after restart it only displays one msg, XO i dont know what the hell is this and why it doesn't boot from usb.

Ponch    4

i have installed plop into computer and when i try to boot from usb after restart it only displays one msg, XO

Do you get the (PLOP) boot menu then choose "USB" ?

bhishmar    0

Siginet's PLoP USB Boot Manager Installer

Release Notes:

v0.9.9.0 12/17/09

GRUB4DOS removed. Now it uses only PLoP!

Added support for Vista, 2008 and Windows 7!

Fixed a potential bug with the uninstall process.

If you want to use your own PLoP files put them in a folder called PLoP inside the directory with SiginetUSB.exe

Which all PLoP files need to be put inside PLoP folder for using the latest version? Only plpbt.bin?

There is a confusing array of files within PLoP downloads!