Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

How to browse internet in n70

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

rickytheanuj

rickytheanuj

• PipPip
  • 264 posts
i have internet connection in my computer, and i have nokia 70 ME mobile. I want to use internet in my mobile for software update. How can i do that? and what software do i need to for that?

I will be glad if some of you expert post some detail process to do that .. thank you.. in advance

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

rickytheanuj

rickytheanuj

• PipPip
  • 264 posts

i have internet connection in my computer, and i have nokia 70 ME mobile. I want to use internet in my mobile for software update. How can i do that? and what software do i need to for that?

I will be glad if some of you expert post some detail process to do that .. thank you.. in advance

Can any body help me please...

nitroshift

nitroshift

Beware of programmers with screwdrivers!

• Super Moderator
  • 2,904 posts
As far as I remember (haven't used a Nokia phone for over a year now), all software updates on the phone are done through its dedicated PC software, OviGuide, former PC Suite. Hope that helps.

Please read the rules, folks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN