Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

List of Removeable Items and Dependances

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

redking79

redking79
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 07-January 10
Is there anywhere I can find a detail guide or wiki or something that I can print out that show all the drivers/dlls/components/services that can be removed by nLite? And also what 3rd party software is affected by removing each driver/dll/component/service?

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

johnhc

johnhc

MSFN Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts
  • Joined 02-March 08
redking79, I doubt it, but here is an excellent Services guide. When you are on the nLite Component Removal Task page, mousing over the options often displays some information. Otherwise, I suggest searching specific items or just doing it and testing using a virtual system (VirtualPC, VirtualBox and VMware Server are all free). Enjoy, John.

Sp0iLedBrAt

Sp0iLedBrAt

MSFN Addict

• MSFN Sponsor
  • 1,727 posts
  • Joined 19-March 09
And, of course, there is this sticky topic: http://www.msfn.org/...ams-t66361.html
which explains what not to remove from Windows if you have some software you want to run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users