Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

New support for wifi

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

wimb

wimb

• Developer
  • 677 posts
Wireless Internet with WPA2-PSK + AES Encryption is realized in Windows PE 3.0 :thumbup

I have used Registry Settings from Windows 7 edited according to PENetwork.script of Holger
And I have added in Windows PE 3.0 the missing but Required files according to Holger's script. :thumbup

More details will follow ....

Windows PE 3.0 with Wireless Encrypted Internet - Opera Portable and PENetwork.exe
=
Posted Image

=

Edited by wimb, 03 February 2010 - 08:40 AM.

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

jaclaz

jaclaz

The Finder

• Developer
  • 14,073 posts
:thumbup

jaclaz

nicklad

nicklad
  • 3 posts
Hey all!

Some of you might be interested in a thread over on the TechNet forums "WinPE 802.1x TLS authentication during zero touch?".

By the end of the thread, a method of getting 802.1X working under Windows PE is given.
Microsoft still haven't given any documentation on getting this all working properly.
Any use/thoughts?

Edited by nicklad, 22 February 2010 - 10:26 AM.

nicklad

nicklad
  • 3 posts
Documentation has finally trickled out from Microsoft! :)

Adding Support for 802.1x to WinPE

patters

patters

• 36 posts
I got wifi working without using a third-party PE builder and wrote it up on my blog. My batch script uses the normal WAIK tools and will build both x86 and x64 versions.
http://pcloadletter....g-wifi-support/

Posted Image

Edited by patters, 04 December 2011 - 08:49 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

How to remove advertisement from MSFN