Welcome to MSFN

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

AvivMalka

Problem with Intel 1000 Ethernet Adapter

1 post in this topic

Hello,

I've bought 40 computers, HP DX7500, and I created an image for those computers. I am having a problem with the Intel Adapter (Gigabit Model: 82567V-2) -

I've read the README file from the INTELXP package (RIS_INF's folder) - And I did step by step from the README file.

What I did is this:

I've created the NIC folder in: [iMAGE_ROOT]\$oem$\$1\Drivers\NIC

and I've added those files:

e1000msg.dll

e1000nt5.din

E1000NT5.SYS

e1000325.cat

e1000325.din

e1000325.inf

E1000325.sys

nicco2.dll

NicInstY.dll

And I've added the files that i've been told to add from the README to the: [iMAGE_ROOT]\i386 folder.

I've deleted all the *.PNF files from the i386 folder also, changed the riprep.sif file (Added the line: OemPnpDriversPath = \Install\Drivers\NIC)

I did a restart to the Service and also to the Windows Deployment Service, but I am still getting the error:

"The operating system image you selected does not contain the necessary drivers for your network adapter"

I am very familiar with the RIS, but I cannot resolve this problem. I've tried everything, even tried to forward it to the Intel 100 Ethernet's driver folder.

Any one have a solution for this case?

Thank you very much! ! !