Welcome to MSFN Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Photo

Problem with Intel 1000 Ethernet Adapter

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

AvivMalka

AvivMalka
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-January 10
Hello,

I've bought 40 computers, HP DX7500, and I created an image for those computers. I am having a problem with the Intel Adapter (Gigabit Model: 82567V-2) -
I've read the README file from the INTELXP package (RIS_INF's folder) - And I did step by step from the README file.

What I did is this:

I've created the NIC folder in: [IMAGE_ROOT]\$oem$\$1\Drivers\NIC
and I've added those files:
e1000msg.dll
e1000nt5.din
E1000NT5.SYS
e1000325.cat
e1000325.din
e1000325.inf
E1000325.sys
nicco2.dll
NicInstY.dll

And I've added the files that i've been told to add from the README to the: [IMAGE_ROOT]\i386 folder.

I've deleted all the *.PNF files from the i386 folder also, changed the riprep.sif file (Added the line: OemPnpDriversPath = \Install\Drivers\NIC)

I did a restart to the Service and also to the Windows Deployment Service, but I am still getting the error:
"The operating system image you selected does not contain the necessary drivers for your network adapter"

I am very familiar with the RIS, but I cannot resolve this problem. I've tried everything, even tried to forward it to the Intel 100 Ethernet's driver folder.

Any one have a solution for this case?

Thank you very much! ! !

How to remove advertisement from MSFN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users